• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#46 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

i was pretty disappointed in yesterdays game from Hardy, especially against a makeshift O line. For all the flack Peppers got on here, the self-proclaimed Krakken isn't any better. $8mil a year, to me is a great deal for both parties.

I dont know what state he was in yesterday, but I wouldnt sign him to anymore than 8mil/year either. Its reasonable and until these expensive-ass RBs clear space for a more well balanced roster this is the position we are stuck with.

#47 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,895 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

So, if we lose another one, guess we could trade him for picks?

#48 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Surprised you guys have turned on Hardy so fast, in the offseason he posted here and was beloved

#49 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,380 posts

The difference is, the Falcons are a winning organization with veteran players and coaches that have recent playoff experience. They know they can win. They know how to do it. The Panthers are a losing organization with few players that have such experience.

Falcons just started winning yesterday practically....

and they still don't have more playoff wins over the decade than losers like Carolina.

This is sports....season is over when it is over. Too many examples of why you don't count people out until they are out

#50 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

i'm honestly surprised he would turn down CJ money

#51 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Trade him, let him walk do what you must. Save the money for Cam/Kuechly.

#52 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

The difference is, the Falcons are a winning organization with veteran players and coaches that have recent playoff experience.  They know they can win.  They know how to do it.  The Panthers are a losing organization with few players that have such experience.  

As a Falcons fan, just thought I'd say, we've lost more often than not outside of our 5-year run here. And that playoff experience isn't much because we don't know how to win in the playoffs. 

#53 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Falcons just started winning yesterday practically....

and they still don't have more playoff wins over the decade than losers like Carolina.

This is sports....season is over when it is over. Too many examples of why you don't count people out until they are out

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  It is literally insane to believe the Panthers will turn it around this year.  Nothing has changed.  Since 2008 (Matt Ryan + Mike Smith's first years in Atlanta respectively), they have made the playoffs 4 out of 5 years.  Carolina?  1 out of 5.  I'd take the team that has made the playoffs 4 out of 5 years to rebound over the latter.   Really goes to show you how much a coach and QB change can do for a franchise.  Hell, look at the Chiefs.  

#54 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

His agent D.R is known to be a SOB agent and will not advise Hardy to take much less then cj or the top paid DE in league.He is probably gonna be gone cause DG doesn't play games.... one or two more offers maybe a little higher...if not...then see ya.

#55 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,158 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

If we can't get a deal done, or think we can, trade him.

#56 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

As a Falcons fan, just thought I'd say, we've lost more often than not outside of our 5-year run here. And that playoff experience isn't much because we don't know how to win in the playoffs. 

It's all about the right now in the NFL...and I'd take your 5 year run over anything the Panthers have managed to do in their history.  Tasting the Superbowl was nice but, that loss was hard to swallow.  Rather love and lost than to never have loved at all?

#57 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

It's all about the right now in the NFL...and I'd take your 5 year run over anything the Panthers have managed to do in their history.  Tasting the Superbowl was nice but, that loss was hard to swallow.  Rather love and lost than to never have loved at all?

It's the same result either way

#58 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,804 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Wow people. Remember the source for this...

Brett fuging Jensen
...a guy as full of BS as they come.

#59 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

trade him

#60 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

He wants money?????? Eight millon a year isn't money?? WTF?..never get attached to players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com