And before we start Cam has faults and he needs to improve so please don't say the "So Cam doesn't deserve any Blame" Line. He does just not all or half of it.
1. Does Cam put us in position to win more or lose more?
2. Since he has been a starter how many loses do you blame on him? He Is 14-23 how many of the 23 is on his bad play?
3. What young QB drafted in the last 4 to 5 years would trade supporting cast with Cam?
example (Oline, WR, TE, RB, OC)
4. What team has done a worst Job then the Panthers of surrounding their young QB with weapons?
This isn't directed at me, but...
1. Win more.
2. It's hard to say. Probably between 4 and 8. It's hard to be certain now how many of those I really blamed on him versus being frustrated at the offense versus just being sick of coaching.
Look around the fuging league, guys.
Look what the Colts did, the Dolphins, the Seahawks, hell even the Browns.
The Jags even tried to get Blaine some help but he just blows (whoah did I miss on that one).
We added a couple good TEs in 2011.
Since...? =| Tedd Ginn, a great pickup, but contributing in ways I don't think the FO really even expected. He's our #1 WR this year.. (production-wise)