Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

I like the way the show is going. Guess I'm in the minority...

4 people like this

If those spoilers happen, they'll lose a lot of viewers.

i thought the little girl was killing the infected survivors. seemed like she faked being sick so she could get in to the quarantined block.

I'd love it if those spoilers happened.   It could really get the show on the right track by clearing out some of these characters.

Part of me wonders if they didn't bring in a boatload of minor characters from Woodbury and such solely for the purpose of killing them off.

FWIW:

I was watching some of the horror movies AMC has been running, and I saw this TWD thing... I dunno if it was a promo or an actual upcoming scene from this season... But... It was Rick, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn, Carol, and Sasha... and they were standing in the prison yard at night, around a couple piles of bodies, with almost defeated looks on their faces... I don't recall seeing the scene yet this season... But with Michonne being there, one has to assume that it is after her crew returns from the antibiotic run... Also, Glenn and Maggie are kinda close, so you have to assume that they're comfortable about the virus at this point.

I know the rule about they "bury the living" but burn the dead, but a virus might make them change their mind about that policy. (Plus, they've kinda hinted at digging graves getting old, and Rick did burn the pig sty because of the virus)

Could be a good sign for my spoilers... lol...

EDIT: Found the vid...

Stuff like this actually makes me more excited than the actual show has at times lol

If Daryl dies, AMC should go ahead and cancel that 5th season.

1 person likes this

I hope Daryl dies a horrible, horrible death.

3 people like this

I get the whole "Daryl dies and the show will suck" thing that seems to permeate throughout the fanbase of the show....but it really is stupid. Daryl WILL die at some point. Accept that, people. Honestly, I hope he doesn't die until after they get to their next "settle" spot and they switch the EPIC and heartbreaking death of one main character with Daryl (and those who've read the comics may know what I mean...it involves Lucille....). Feel like it'd be a tough one to swallow.

Though, they may kill him just before they leave the prison. Either way, as long as they give him one of those heartbreaking scenes, I'll be fine with it. He has to die a hero, given his character. 

If people stop watching because Daryl is dead, then I find that incredibly silly.

fair warning.

I've read in several places of a tank being on the set. If they get rid of Daryl I think they need to do it there and make him the martyr that saves everyone.