Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

Good show but it still had some terrible moments.

40 minutes of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

20 minutes of O_O

1 person likes this

Wow. ..that's all I got to say

Liked the episode but I'm starting to get a little ticked we haven't seen rick or michonne since episode 3.

Liked the episode but I'm starting to get a little ticked we haven't seen rick or michonne since episode 3.

But to see Rick you gotta see Carl. Carl is a buzz kill.

Give me Daryl and Bob's groups

I just want some people to either regroup or get killed off. Having to spend 4-5 episodes on individual character groups to basically see how they're doing, despite some nice moments, has gotten stale. 

1 person likes this

Dark. Just...Dark... I love it.

This is the identity the show should try to sustain.

Saw preview of next week ... I'm

Starting to get the sense the group Daryl is with (Joes group) is the counterpart to Negan group in the comic. Oy

Not only did they take killing Shane away from Carl, but they took killing the psycopath kid away from him too.

I guess the purpose of the show is to build up the characters that the show has created and tear down the characters that the comic created.

Also, how much screen time has been spent in the past on uneventful hunting, and then you've got an obviously deaf and dumb deer just begging to die in broad daylight?

I mean, I liked the darkness of the episode. I thought they did a good job with the psychosis of Lizzie.

But, the baby is still alive. RAGE!!!!

Not only did they take killing Shane away from Carl, but they took killing the psycopath kid away from him too.

I guess the purpose of the show is to build up the characters that the show has created and tear down the characters that the comic created.

Also, how much screen time has been spent in the past on uneventful hunting, and then you've got an obviously deaf and dumb deer just begging to die in broad daylight?

I mean, I liked the darkness of the episode. I thought they did a good job with the psychosis of Lizzie.

But, the baby is still alive. RAGE!!!!

Hopefully they're keeping Judith OK until after a reunion with Rick/Car... then all bets are off... maybe...

Episode was good... but it was kind of half boring with 10 minutes of great at the end.