Photo
* * - - - 2 votes

If Shula's play calls are so moronic, why don't we just audible?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#61 carp24000

carp24000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Comments like this really make you wonder just exactly why some people have such deep disdain for our quarterback.

Love our qb. I personally believe this coaching staff and front office are holding him back. Just posted this as sarcasm. Sick of the audible and cam sucks threads.

#62 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,871 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Comments like this really make you wonder just exactly why some people have such deep disdain for our quarterback.

Why do you have to respond to retarded posts all the time? you seem like a smart guy. Just let it go and maybe they will go away. And if you feel the need, respond with substance instead of oneliners regardless if you are right or wrong. You are becoming just as bad as trolls. You provide no substance dude. damn.

#63 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,068 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Why do you have to respond to retarded posts all the time? you seem like a smart guy. Just let it go and maybe they will go away. And if you feel the need, respond with substance instead of oneliners regardless if you are right or wrong. You are becoming just as bad as trolls. You provide no substance dude. damn.

I wasn't the only one who responded. Honestly I've tried to be nice to you. But it seems every so often you get a wild hair up your ass and want to start something again. I have no issues with you, if you have a problem with my posting that's cool, I'll still post however I want.

#64 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,068 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Love our qb. I personally believe this coaching staff and front office are holding him back. Just posted this as sarcasm. Sick of the audible and cam sucks threads.

Well you may want to do a little better job of being sarcastic, just saying.

#65 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,871 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I wasn't the only one who responded. Honestly I've tried to be nice to you. But it seems every so often you get a wild hair up your ass and want to start something again. I have no issues with you, if you have a problem with my posting that's cool, I'll still post however I want.

dp

#66 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,871 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

I just meant in general, not just this thread. You give cam supporters a bad name. Many think it but dont say it. You are more confrontational than ssubjective. I agree with you more often than not but damn dude. It seems like you could spend that energy with facts instead of "witty one liners". But continue how you want obviously its jist the way I see it

#67 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,068 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

I just meant in general, not just this thread. You give cam supporters a bad name. Many think it but dont say it. You are more confrontational than ssubjective. I agree with you more often than not but damn dude. It seems like you could spend that energy with facts instead of "witty one liners". But continue how you want obviously its jist the way I see it

This board is giving supporters a bad name. Not sure if you've noticed, but facts seem to be in short supply here in general.

I don't even get that pissed off after a loss anymore anyway. Meh.

#68 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,871 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

This board is giving supporters a bad name. Not sure if you've noticed, but facts seem to be in short supply here in general.

I don't even get that pissed off after a loss anymore anyway. Meh.

I think I was one of the top posters here numbers wise. We lost to the cards and I just instantly realized it wasnt worth arguing anything. Stuff became abundantly clear. CRA and rayzor were right about a lot of stuff. And that is depressing. Its not fun anymore. I wont post nearly as much simply because its not as fun.

Like you said and rayzor said. Why are there so many dumb, uniformed opinions on this board to which he answered I cant ban dumb opinions. Ill start posting more regularly whenever it becomes fun again. Right now it is a shithole.

#69 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,583 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Happy to make you uncomfortable.

It did make me uncomfortable.

But kinda like when a a guy swears he is a zoologist but claims an Orca is a shark and you don't have the heart to tell them they are wrong so you just feel sorry for him.

That kind of uncomfortable.

#70 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,068 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

I think I was one of the top posters here numbers wise. We lost to the cards and I just instantly realized it wasnt worth arguing anything. Stuff become abundantly clear. CRA and rayzor were right about a lot of stuff. And that is depressing. Its not fun anymore. I wont post nearly as much simply because its not as fun.

Like you said and rayzor said. Why are there so many dumb, uniformed opinions on this board to which he answered I cant ban dumb opinions. Ill start posting more regularly whenever it becomes fun again. Right now it is a shithole.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Unfortunately, that is the nature of the beast.

In the back of my mind I'm hoping for some magical turnaround for our team this season, but I have little faith left sadly.

Regardless of the huddle, I will still watch every game this season, even if it means torturing myself.

#71 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

It wouldn't matter if Cam called an audible, he'd still be audibling into another Shula play.

This!!

Tony N is a fuging idiot.

He is audibling into more Shula Plays. It's not like he gets to audible to Sean Peyton playbook you idiot.

#72 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Cam never audibles. Rivera was probably high when he said that.

#73 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Cam has a brain the size of a raisin.

racist1.gif

Lawl

#74 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

"Why doesn't Cam audible into more badly design plays from Shula playbook" " That also aren't adjusted to the changes in the game"???

DUH DUH DUH DUH.............

#75 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• ALL-PRO
  • 810 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

I don't think Cam has the entire playbook at his disposal when he audibles. If he doesn't, then there's a limited selection of plays he can audible into anyway. All of them might suck, given Shula's apparent inability to effectively strategize for the other team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com