Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gymnast wins gold because she's black and the race-baiting media plays the race card

62 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah people are racist so meh let's just shrug it off, people bein' people, amirite?

or are you going to argue that this is the tinderbox so racism is just old hat?

no racism is totally real just don't be so loud about calling it out, that's all

now what would motivate me to attack ppl who routinely call out racism? hmmmmmm

Posted

yeah people are racist so meh let's just shrug it off, people bein' people, amirite?

or are you going to argue that this is the tinderbox so racism is just old hat?

Nope

This story was on Yahoo and several other news outlets, and it's worthy of mention...

I just like making fun of Cantrell and his histrionics.

Edit:    See above ^ for point...  "biscuit called me out, yep, must be racist..."  lol

Posted

bullshit. you routinely apologize for racists, desperately seeking to draw a line between "ignorance" and racism, as if racism is anything but ignorance.

Posted

bullshit. you routinely apologize for racists, desperately seeking to draw a line between "ignorance" and racism, as if racism is anything but ignorance.

Quote or stfu.

Posted

would you say that you would never do something so stupid as to split hairs between ignorance and racism? that you would literally have to be the dumbest motherfuger on a board that is frequented by madhatter in order to suggest that you can believe racist things and not actually be racist if you're "just ignorant"?

i'd just like an answer so i can refer back to this post the next time you desperately defend racists

Posted

would you say that you would never do something so stupid as to split hairs between ignorance and racism? that you would literally have to be the dumbest motherfuger on a board that is frequented by madhatter in order to suggest that you can believe racist things and not actually be racist if you're "just ignorant"?

i'd just like an answer so i can refer back to this post the next time you desperately defend racists

Nice change there spin master.

quote me or stfu.

Don't say "say something now so I can refer to it later..."

I have never defended racists...  I have called you out many, many times for making asinine, blanket, absolute statements and you cannot stand it.  So you become a whiny little brat when I do it.

Here, I'll help you...

Read this thread and tell me I'm racist and defend racists.

Posted

you have absolutely attempted to establish a different between ignorance and racism (ignorance in this case encompassing actually saying racist things, but i guess just not understanding that race isn't real)

Posted

you have absolutely attempted to establish a different between ignorance and racism (ignorance in this case encompassing actually saying racist things, but i guess just not understanding that race isn't real)

Last chance... quote me or stfu.

Posted

i'll get that in a moment. i went to locate direct quotes and first found that you had unironically posted this in the paula deen thread

you just can't get out of your own way, can you?

Posted

oiyjbt.jpg

Posted

you literally responded to some racist old lady being skewered by the media and boycotted by her customers with a video a black man conforming to racial stereotypes

Posted

lol

You're a moron.   Read the rest of that thread...  I know it's hard for you.