Photo
- - - - -

gymnast wins gold because she's black and the race-baiting media plays the race card

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

And of course your answer suggesting that black voters may not know who Obamas opponent was is about the most blatant display of actual racist thinking I've seen here in a while - do you think that white voters voted for McCain and didn't know who Obama was?

Racism? The only racism is the actual action I was referring to. Typing it as a statement isn't racist.

Did you not listen to hip hop/rap FM/xm stations during the first election? All it was, nonstop, "go vote brothas!" "make history!" "yes we can!" "we gotta stand up and make our voice heard!" "doesn't matter if you rep/dem, go vote and make history!" "register to vote!" "If you know a brotha who ain't registered get his ass registered and make him help us make history!" ....

Everything they talked about was voting for Obama because he was black. Not one single time did they bring up actual politics/policies/etc. Not once.

#17 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Sooo...there are racists around?  Please tell us more breaking news in a completely snarky and worthless manner.

hey fat, that's not really the point.

this is the type of racism that's p common (at least here in the south). she only won because she's black. she only got that job because she's black. she only got accepted to college because she's black. she only received a scholarship because she's black. he only got elected president because he's black.

the difference of course is that fat old republicans aren't worried about the results of some gymnastics competition, so they're not interjecting their dumb beliefs for stuff like that. they save it for their hilariously flawed view of things like affirmative action or politics in general.

#18 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Racism? The only racism is the actual action I was referring to. Typing it as a statement isn't racist.

Did you not listen to hip hop/rap FM/xm stations during the first election? All it was, nonstop, "go vote brothas!" "make history!" "yes we can!" "we gotta stand up and make our voice heard!" "doesn't matter if you rep/dem, go vote and make history!" "register to vote!" "If you know a brotha who ain't registered get his ass registered and make him help us make history!" ....

Everything they talked about was voting for Obama because he was black. Not one single time did they bring up actual politics/policies/etc. Not once.

not a single time! in the whole world! you know how they are

#19 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

hey fat, that's not really the point.

this is the type of racism that's p common (at least here in the south). she only won because she's black. she only got that job because she's black. she only got accepted to college because she's black. she only received a scholarship because she's black. he only got elected president because he's black.

the difference of course is that fat old republicans aren't worried about the results of some gymnastics competition, so they're not interjecting their dumb beliefs for stuff like that. they save it for their hilariously flawed view of things like affirmative action or politics in general.

Well go yell it in the streets... people are racist!  Big news!

Wear your Capt Obvious costume while you do it please.

While you're at it... don't be such a giant douche and people might actually take you seriously once in a while.

#20 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,930 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

While you're at it... don't be such a giant douche and people might actually take you seriously once in a while.

Hasn't worked for me.

#21 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hasn't worked for me.

I take you very seriously HP.

#22 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

this is gold coming from "i liek tities" himself

go yell that in the streets, tubs. be the change you want!

#23 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

this is gold coming from "i liek tities" himself

go yell that in the streets, tubs. be the change you want!

Funny you should mention that, I DO like titties.

#24 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,637 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

yeah people are racist so meh let's just shrug it off, people bein' people, amirite?

or are you going to argue that this is the tinderbox so racism is just old hat?

#25 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

yeah people are racist so meh let's just shrug it off, people bein' people, amirite?

no racism is totally real just don't be so loud about calling it out, that's all

now what would motivate me to attack ppl who routinely call out racism? hmmmmmm

#26 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Nope

This story was on Yahoo and several other news outlets, and it's worthy of mention...

I just like making fun of Cantrell and his histrionics.

Edit:    See above ^ for point...  "biscuit called me out, yep, must be racist..."  lol

#27 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

bullshit. you routinely apologize for racists, desperately seeking to draw a line between "ignorance" and racism, as if racism is anything but ignorance.

#28 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

bullshit. you routinely apologize for racists, desperately seeking to draw a line between "ignorance" and racism, as if racism is anything but ignorance.

Quote or stfu.

#29 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

would you say that you would never do something so stupid as to split hairs between ignorance and racism? that you would literally have to be the dumbest motherfuger on a board that is frequented by madhatter in order to suggest that you can believe racist things and not actually be racist if you're "just ignorant"?

i'd just like an answer so i can refer back to this post the next time you desperately defend racists

#30 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

would you say that you would never do something so stupid as to split hairs between ignorance and racism? that you would literally have to be the dumbest motherfuger on a board that is frequented by madhatter in order to suggest that you can believe racist things and not actually be racist if you're "just ignorant"?

i'd just like an answer so i can refer back to this post the next time you desperately defend racists

Nice change there spin master.

quote me or stfu.

Don't say "say something now so I can refer to it later..."

I have never defended racists...  I have called you out many, many times for making asinine, blanket, absolute statements and you cannot stand it.  So you become a whiny little brat when I do it.

Here, I'll help you...

Read this thread and tell me I'm racist and defend racists.

http://www.carolinah...g-miss-america/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com