Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heart-breaking story involving AP

258 posts in this topic

Posted

Patterson actually. Could be a typo

Keen eye.  I should read more closely.

Posted

You all do know his nickname is AD and not AP. He's made that publically clear several times.

Eh, AP are his initials.

Doesn't matter really.

1 person likes this

Posted

Eh, AP are his initials.

Doesn't matter really.

Right...but when says "don't call me AP, call me AD" it does matter. Unless you're just someone who enjoys sounding uninformed and wrong .

Posted

Anyone trying to make this about the Panthers game this weekend is seriously misguided.  

I have a two year old son, and I truly wish I had not heard this news.  Prayers, indeed.  

Posted

Right...but when says "don't call me AP, call me AD" it does matter. Unless you're just someone who enjoys sounding uninformed and wrong .

Why are you whining about what some dude who doesn't even play for wants to be called? We aren't insulting him or calling him a name.

Not to mention it looks like AP has had something awful happen in his life that transcends a football game.

Let's try to focus more on how are defense is going to contain AP. Panthers have been pretty good against the run but when the D is on the field 3/4 of the game; a running back like AP can easily do some damage in the 4Q.

Posted

Prayers for AP.

Posted

He is going to run for 307 yards on Sunday.

But it is a crazy story and seriously I am praying for him and his family

Posted

fug

Posted

And I hope AP doesn't literally kill that guy, although death isnt punishment enough for someone who would do something like that.