Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Power Rankings

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Yahoo has been spot on recently. They said before the Arizona game, Carolina still had a chance to have a strong season with a win vs the Cardinals. That offer expires with a loss. Offer has already expired. Carolina will be chasing .500 all season.

Meh, we have 3 winnable games and a chance to get above .500 right now. All depends in which Panther team plays

Posted

Espn has us at 2-4....smdh do they even pay attention?

Posted

Meh, we have 3 winnable games and a chance to get above .500 right now. All depends in which Panther team plays

In Ron Rivera's tenure as head coach, the Panthers didn't win two games in a row until Weeks 11-12 in 2011, and Weeks 14-15 in 2012.  Good luck with that.

Posted

Espn has us at 2-4....smdh do they even pay attention?

If by they, you mean a lowly college intern (who waits for the emailed Quote from a sportswriter who does all 32 in about 15 min), then yes ... he does not.

Posted

In Ron Rivera's tenure as head coach, the Panthers didn't win two games in a row until Weeks 11-12 in 2011, and Weeks 14-15 in 2012. Good luck with that.

In RR's tenure, we never won 2 games this early either....

Winds could be a changing. Nor did be make glaring changes in coaching this early either

Posted

ESPN has us listed at a 2-4 record and says cam accounted for TWO touchdowns not Four

Do they want to seem like idiots?

Posted

In RR's tenure, we never won 2 games this early either....

Winds could be a changing. Nor did be make glaring changes in coaching this early either

Man I hope they can go into San Francisco 5-3 but my gut says 3-5.  

Posted

as long as they got seattle, buffalo, arizona ranked ahead of us and giants and vikings below us.. i would say the rankings are pretty accurate. 

Posted

I always find the subjective rankings vs objective rankings hilarious.

Pundits think we suck, stats say we don't. Under the radar baby.

az7MpVJ.png

Posted

fug fox

Posted

FWIW, we're ranked 7th according to my QBA differential, 7th according to passer rating differential, and 6th according to scoring differential.

http://fieryprophet.com/qba/

Posted

In Ron Rivera's tenure as head coach, the Panthers didn't win two games in a row until Weeks 11-12 in 2011, and Weeks 14-15 in 2012.  Good luck with that.

This team has a great defense, good special teams and an up and down offense.  The previous 2 years the defense was suspect and special teams were poor.  That is a big difference.