Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Mike Mitchell has changed the culture on our defense.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

#91 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

So you knew who he was since his backup days in Oakland? Right. Sure, I believe you. The only time I've ever noticed him was his hit last year on Cam. And you probably didn't know that was him. Throwing crap out there like you followed his career. Lmfao

I watched all four preseason games and I didn't see a player without discipline. I saw a physical player who wanna lay players out. I've never seen Mitchell with "bad acts" and "retaliating ever".

Just leave it here. You don't know what you're talking about. Don't play Mitchell as some who he's not.

I never said I followed his entire career, just that he came in with a history of collecting personal fouls. The entire board knew that and discussed it upon his signing, look it up. Anyway im done arguing with you, time to go back to talking football with the posters that actually add something meaningful to this board.
He

#92 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

A great addition to the secondary.

Hope he'll be around longer than his current contract.

#93 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

I never said I followed his entire career, just that he came in with a history of collecting personal fouls. The entire board knew that and discussed it upon his signing, look it up. Anyway im done arguing with you, time to go back to talking football with the posters that actually add something meaningful to this board.
He

lmfao