TRADE 4 GENO

#32 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

It's never been about Cam improving its been about him playing well consistently.

IMO improving consistency is still improving. The best QBs are consistently good. Many of the average ones are sometimes good, sometimes bad. I'm not sure how achieving better consistency isn't improvement.

#33 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Cam will be one of the greats and he's only getting better. like teeray said enjoy the ride he's not the finished product yet..and we haven't even started to build around him yet.

Cam been improving since late last year where he went on that great pass without -int ratio

He doesn't need to be the greatest. IMO, he just needs to do what he does best. Take teams folks see as no big deal all the way to the Championship. He did it twice before. Can he do it with the Panthers? 

#34 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

we are just witnessing Cam's desire to get better. never doubted he would put in the work. if you truly want someone who will do what it takes to win it equals Cam Newton

#35 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

TonyN? Where are you

#36 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

It's never been about Cam improving its been about him playing well consistently.

I think he has been consistent this year. He hasn't been perfect for the season, but then even Manning and Brady aren't great all the time. Newton I think has shown the consistency necessary to win football games. The team needs to be tweaked in a few places, but I am satisfied so far with the play at Quarterback.

#37 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

He was awesome today and thy barely let him do anything. He's really not in an offense that is ever going to let him take over a game and put up huge numbers. Kind of sucks.

#38 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

He doesn't need to be the greatest. IMO, he just needs to do what he does best. Take teams folks see as no big deal all the way to the Championship. He did it twice before. Can he do it with the Panthers?

I think he will everybody doubted if he would put in the work and he's learning how to win as a pro.

I wanna see cam in a playoff environment this year

#39 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,481 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

I think he has been consistent this year. He hasn't been perfect for the season, but then even Manning and Brady aren't great all the time. Newton I think has shown the consistency necessary to win football games. The team needs to be tweaked in a few places, but I am satisfied so far with the play at Quarterback.

agreed.

#40 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

He was awesome today and thy barely let him do anything. He's really not in an offense that is ever going to let him take over a game and put up huge numbers. Kind of sucks.

can't with shula/ Rivera and until they Start to build around cam on O like they did with Luke on defense those 300 yard 3+ td games wont happen as often.

But as a pro Cams numbers have been great and still underrated in just 2 and a half seasons.

#41 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I think he will everybody doubted if he would put in the work and he's learning how to win as a pro.

I wanna see cam in a playoff environment this year

In all honesty, they not doubting Cam. They know what he can do. They could have easily made him their "chosen QB" because they know he has strong work ethics. You don't take two different teams to their play offs not having good work ethics. They simply know folks love to hate. Even more, they know folks love to stereotype. Just saying. :)

#42 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

BAMF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Highest completion % of his young career. keep it up Cam.

#43 1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Cam was very good today both through the air and on the ground. I was impressed with his passes.

15/17 for 204 yards, 12 YPA , 1 touchdown, and 26 on the ground. He took what the defense gave him. Smart football.

Freakin beautiful.

#44 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,623 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I mean, it's not 20 out of 26 but Cam is acting like a pocket passer. He's taking what defenses are giving him and not forcing anything to Smith and Olsen. He's scanning the field and using his check downs alot more.

Newton is growing right before our eyes, gentlemen.

#45 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,566 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Cam isn't having to shoulder the load. This is the most complete team he's ever played for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.