• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#46 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

His nephew is the Long kid who got ejected from the game for throwing a punch.

No he isn't his nephew.  Seriously?  How can people here call Bradshaw stupid and think that is really his nephew.

#47 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

I guess he missed the part where long was giving the fans the middle finger.....

He was hit in the face before he gave the middle finger.  The angle they showed during the post game shows him getting hit by some trash.  There was more than one object thrown at him.

And he is right.  It is very classless.  I wouldn't call everyone classless based on a few but it did happen though.

#48 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Love it. What he fails to acknowledge is that long was taunting and cussing the fans. He's lucky more people didn't throw poo at him.

#49 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,551 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

fug him

#50 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

The worse part was him talking about bradford getting tackled out of bounds while they were showing video where he was clearly in bounds

#51 General_Purr

General_Purr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

The highlights were covered nationally and pretty much chopped the highlights up to make us the bad guys... Everyone wants to hate on anything in the south. 

#52 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I thought the fans were tame considering all the fighting and cheap shots. 1 piece of trash is nothing. I've seen teams pelt the field with bottles.

#53 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

I thought the fans were tame considering all the fighting and cheap shots. 1 piece of trash is nothing. I've seen teams pelt the field with bottles.

Remember the year, I can't remember who Cleveland was playing, but they had to delay the game due to all the bottles being thrown at the refs?

#54 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,928 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

I have absolutely no problem with getting the reputation of classless fans who will poo talk and throw trash at opposing teams. Better than fuging wine and cheese fans.

fugers came into BoA, trash talked players' wives, and flailed like thugs for 4 quarters.

I hope the Panthers hang Bradford's ACL in the trophy room next to Chris Simms' spleen.

I could not give a fug less about class when it comes to a football game.

#55 mc52beast

mc52beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

He called the fans stupid... guess he is ok with his "nephew" taunting

#56 cardiackat88.

cardiackat88.

NFL GURU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Terry called the fans in Charlotte and I quote "Stupid" for throwing trash on his fake newphew, Chris Long

Maybe Howie Long was fuging Terry Bradshaw's sister?

#57 jopie87

jopie87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationStanton, Ca

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

If nothing else Terry Bradshaw is proof that playing football can cause brain damage. You can spend billions on concussion research, I have all the evidence I need every time he opens his mouth and tries to form a coherent sentence.

#58 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Who the hell cares what he says.....he is the token "moron and clown" of that crew and his opinion means nothing. Best thing to do is mute the volume when any of these jokers are spewing their crap and personal opinions.

#59 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

I have absolutely no problem with getting the reputation of classless fans who will poo talk and throw trash at opposing teams. Better than fuging wine and cheese fans.

fugers came into BoA, trash talked players' wives, and flailed like thugs for 4 quarters.

I hope the Panthers hang Bradford's ACL in the trophy room next to Chris Simms' spleen.

I could not give a fug less about class when it comes to a football game.

dude Im still laughing at "I grabbed my crotch when I typed it" in the other thread.

#60 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

This is still Football right?

I swear sometimes those in the media kill me. One minute this is a game played by men and as soon as they are pissed, it's like football became tennis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com