Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty in Post Game Interview

22 posts in this topic

Posted

What's with these links?  I've seen them before, are they supposed to have a video?  All I see is a still pic with a mute symbol in the top left.  Is there something I'm missing?

Posted

What's with these links?  I've seen them before, are they supposed to have a video?  All I see is a still pic with a mute symbol in the top left.  Is there something I'm missing?

click on the image. 

Posted

click on the image. 

I did.  Nothing happened.  Do I have to download some funky plugin or something?

Posted

I did.  Nothing happened.  Do I have to download some funky plugin or something?

No, just click it and it will play, they are usually a few seconds long and auto repeat. You may have to just wait a second, sometimes they are slow to start after you click. 

If it doesn't work then yeah, you're probably missing some sort of codec or plugin, but I don't know which one. 

Posted

The way he had his arm extended with his fist out made me think a Mortal Kombat style uppercut was coming.  In my head in envisioned him getting a TOASTY and the NFL shield opening up and Jenkins falling into a pit of spikes.

YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL HAHA

bus-driver-punches-girl-o.gif

Posted

If it doesn't work then yeah, you're probably missing some sort of codec or plugin, but I don't know which one. 

vine, maybe?

Posted

Use chrome if you have it

Or IE

Posted

BXDd0g1CYAA1TvO.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Use chrome if you have it

Or IE

Yea, thanks.  IE didn't work, but I downloaded Chrome and it did.