Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Carolina Experience

102 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Really enjoyed your post and glad you had such a positive visit to the Queen City.

Go Panthers!

Posted · Report post

Looks like an awesome time brotha! Hoping my first experience there in December is a similar one! Anyone know if there are stadium tours during the week in December?

They should! Every Wednesday and Friday at like 10:30 and noon or something like that!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They should! Every Wednesday and Friday at like 10:30 and noon or something like that!

Hell yeah that is good news. I'm flying into Charlotte on Thursday afternoon and staying till Tuesday I believe. Definitely going to try and take a tour and roam around the practice facilities. Any advice on how to see the Panthers come out/go in from practice? Would love to see them live and in color.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Awesome thread

Posted · Report post

Good read.  Glad you enjoyed the visit.

Posted · Report post

What does Bojangles compare to, for those of us who've never had it? I'm not that fond of fast food, but for how much it gets talked about, I'd like to give it a shot.

fried chicken is fried chicken imo. but bojangles isn't as bland as kfc or as greasy as popeyes. Its probably somewhere in between.

But the cajun filet biscuit is the only reason I ever consider the place
1 person likes this