35 replies to this topic

#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,694 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I did the majority of the work myself with helpers. I did all the electrical runs and connections, every inch, all the automation, system (alarm wires, phone wires, speaker wires, cable and HDMI wires, car6 feeds to all keypads), all Sheetrock, painting, and finish carpentry, almost all the plumbing with exception of hooking up the 4 jacuzzi tubs and 2 tankless heaters. Also I did all outlets, switches, light fixtures, and on and on. I worked on this house almost 2 years, but the finish quality and extra work I put into this house would never have been done by a regular contractor. I also did a full down to stud renovation on previous house, but that didn't involve running all new wires and pipes like the new one. Yo Do realize I started doing repairs on my families rental properties around age 8 with my dad while he was still doing his residency and was doing most of the repairs by age 13 with my mom bringing me, although she always freaked out when I did electrical repairs.

show us pictures of yourself doing this work or none of us will believe you.

#17 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

show us pictures of yourself doing this work or none of us will believe you.

I didn't take pictures of myself working, why would someone? But I did post a picture of my electrical work which anyone that knows electrical would know it's not a regular contract job, every wire was labeled twice, each breaker was labeled a 3rd time, nothing in the entire house is smaller than 12 awg, I used Accenti line triplexes and switches and outlets. A bunch of overkill that a contractor would never waste money over wiring or spending extra hours labeling and relabeling everything. Also, all my video wires and source wires run parallel to all speaker and electrical wires and where it couldn't be avoided, wire is wrapped in copper foil that is grounded, little details that almost double the work time and planning time and a regular contract wouldn't do.

#18 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

LOL posted your drawings.

Look bro, It's just fun to pick random poo out to see what lengths you will go to to disprove something.

Appalachia > Cajun

he will never get pussy because he cares so much more about dudes on message boards.  no chick respects that.  his pathetic stats dont matter nearly as much as the fact he has no interest in women or anything important in life.  plus women dont really dig chauffeurs, true story.

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,694 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

I didn't take pictures of myself working, why would someone? But I did post a picture of my electrical work which anyone that knows electrical would know it's not a regular contract job, every wire was labeled twice, each breaker was labeled a 3rd time, nothing in the entire house is smaller than 12 awg, I used Accenti line triplexes and switches and outlets. A bunch of overkill that a contractor would never waste money over wiring or spending extra hours labeling and relabeling everything. Also, all my video wires and source wires run parallel to all speaker and electrical wires and where it couldn't be avoided, wire is wrapped in copper foil that is grounded, little details that almost double the work time and planning time and a regular contract wouldn't do.

we won't believe you until we see photographic evidence of you in situ.

#20 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,892 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

yes yes yes, you programmed the security system, dug all of the ditches for the sewer system, designed the photovoltaic cells used for the solar panels on your roof.  You are the James Bond of contracting.

#21 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

he will never get pussy because he cares so much more about dudes on message boards. no chick respects that. his pathetic stats dont matter nearly as much as the fact he has no interest in women or anything important in life. plus women dont really dig chauffeurs, true story.

How does this chauffeur story work? I mean seeing how I posted my insurance info and titles, and picture of plate, are you saying I was hired by a limo company to chauffeur people in a Bentley and Ferrari, they titled both car in my name, had me get private insurance that doesn't cover commercial use also in my name, and then it's a for hire car with a Saints license plate, and I get to take both cars home and use them at my leisure? Dude, if you know a place like this, I was looking into upgrade to the 458 if I can sell my big commercial listing and I wouldn't mind the occasional drive someone around if I get to keep the car, title it in my name and use it freely the other 6 days of the week. Dude, hook it up, I'm ready to drive! I guess that also makes me a favorite since I'm the worlds only Ferrari chauffeur, I already know how to correctly drive the car. I'm willing to take a 599, 612, F12, and FF, although the hatchback is kinda ugly on the white one I saw.

#22 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,892 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

lolz.  The entire post is about how Zachary will never get any women, and he writes a paragraph about the last word, ignoring the rest of the post.  guess you got the rest of it right.

#23 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

House built pre or post Katrina? Probably some cheap forecloser that's got water damage.  

Oh yeah, you still suck.

#24 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

chaz-bono-gsi-credit.jpg

Chaz Bono or Alice?.....you decide....

#25 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

chaz-bono-before-and-after.jpg

#26 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

fug me...is that your entire yard?  thought you were some rich fugen high roller.  That poo would fit 8 or 9 times just in my front yard....and it's much smaller than my back yard, not including the lake front.

fuging suburban loser you are.

#27 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,202 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

There's a high percentage his house becomes lake front. give credit where it's due.

#28 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

lol...this is true....this time, let's hope mother nature finishes the job.

#29 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

clearly all of you should be pissed...all those tax dollars that went into cleaning up that swamp of a city and they obviously left a lot of sewage free to roam the streets

#30 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I hope some urban youth whom you ignored in the Katrina aftermath comes and keys and eggs your land yacht

Sent from my SGH-T999

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com