Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Addison, Hardy, Johnson, Alexander

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I like when they move Johnson and Hardy inside just for a change of pace.  Keep the O-Line wondering.  Johnson and Hardy at DT alters the way the O-Line plays it.

Johnson and Hardy are more effective outside than in.  Star and Short are a good tandem and free up both.

I hope we Crush Atlanta...  I hope we do to Atlanta what we did to the Giants.

Isn't their NASCAR package with CJ and Kracken on the inside? Used it a lot last year. This year, can't remember hearing much about it. But with the success we are having. I guess you stick with what works.

I will stick by my Mantra. They are not very good. We are pretty damm good. We win. Or put it another way. They think they have issues now? Our spankdown should pretty much put them out of their misery. Put a nail in the ol' coffin. Growing up, my best friends dad ran a Mortuary.

#17 The Huddler

The Huddler

^ 99 OVR ^

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

KK is a really good pass rushing DT. We drafted this dude so we dont need to do any creative crap.

Keep Hardy and Johnson on the outside where they make their money. Even Star plays a huge role. He'll push that toad right into the QB.

#18 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Saying Star doesn't have a good first step is retarded.

Thats what his strength is. Great quickness off the snap and explosion into the blocker.

He needs work of what comes after that.

Star will continue to work on his technique his whole career. He will learn and grow, and improve as a player. His biggest asset has yet to mature. Experience.

Once his brain catches up to his game. Whoooweee that gon' be sumpin'

The best possible scenario has worked in our favor. Imagine that. 2, that's right, 2. Not 1, but 2 high quality DTs fell into our laps. They then turn in a very impressive first half to the season. Who says you can't change a culture over night?

They are linked, their growth tied to one another. Pushing each other the whole way. Scary fuging thought my friends.

#19 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Isn't their NASCAR package with CJ and Kracken on the inside? Used it a lot last year. This year, can't remember hearing much about it. But with the success we are having. I guess you stick with what works.

I will stick by my Mantra. They are not very good. We are pretty damm good. We win. Or put it another way. They think they have issues now? Our spankdown should pretty much put them out of their misery. Put a nail in the ol' coffin. Growing up, my best friends dad ran a Mortuary.

I believe one of Hardy's sacks came when he was playing DT.

#20 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

Star doesn't have an explosive first step...

What Star have you been watching?

#21 ZeroZeroSeven

ZeroZeroSeven

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

What Star have you been watching?

Apparently the wrong one. That was my mistake. No idea what I was thinking when I wrote that.

#22 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Sacks aren't the only effective thing you can do as a defensive linemen lol...

Exactly.  If your DTs are getting sacks, it makes me wonder about the ends and LBs.  I will take a guy who stuffs the run and moves the center/guards back about 8 feet every pass.