#1 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

BACK TO THE BUZZ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

What moves are we going to make if any? Fitz, Gordon, and Nicks are on the block, should we go after 1?

I read on Yahoo that Gordon to Carolina makes most sense. 

http://sports.yahoo....25824--nfl.html

#2 4Corners

4Corners

Deep dish combo mambo

• HUDDLER
  • 13,330 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

All this chatter the past few weeks about players being moved, etc. 

Nothing is going to happen - as usual. Maybe some reserve RB or OL gets dealt but nothing noteworthy. 

#3 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

BACK TO THE BUZZ

• HUDDLER
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Nothing is going to happen - as usual. Maybe some reserve RB or OL gets dealt but nothing noteworthy. 

i dont think anything is likely to happen, but speculation cant hurt.

#4 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,408 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

I really doubt anything, but I wish we could make a move on a playermaker.  I really feel we are a player away from pushing our offense over the top and becoming a really scary team.

#5 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,241 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

seems to be some continuity and good chemistry going right now, to the point it could possibly be a mistake to tamper with it. i would love an upgrade, but i dont see it happening. i dont see Gordon being dealt at any cost, unless someone gave a first for him. the Browns used a second on him and he has proven to be worth it, why would they give him up for a draft pick? so they can just pick another wr? na, he stays in Cleveland. Fitz contract is crazy, so he stays and I'm pretty sure the Giants value Nicks, at least they did before the beginning of the season.

#6 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,639 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

I could see Nicks simply because of the Giants connection we have in the F.O. 

Cards won't move Fitz now, will wait until the offseason... no reason to unload him now. 

Don't see us trading for Gordon, simply because he's had too many off-field problems for our tastes - Carruth still haunts us. 

I would also imagine the asking price is MUCH lower on Nicks right now, he's struggled this year and will be a FA after this year so there's only so much the Giants can expect anyone to give up for him. 

#7 Bloodflood

Bloodflood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

I would seriously bet my dick that nothing happens.

#8 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,451 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

um what? players have been moved all over the league this year. it's becoming an increasingly growing part of building a team. well ran franchises aren't content to just sit put any more with "their guys" and lose games and smile because at least they didn't go and do anything "crazy,"

#9 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Never bet the dick. A man can make it without money or possessions but you gotta have a D.

But he's right. None of these guys have the value their teams think they have. Brandon Marshall was the prototype and he commanded 2 3rd rounders? None of these guys are in as good a place a Brandon Marshall.

#10 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 16,749 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

We won't do anything.

Gettlemen is looking at the endgame, the big picture and these trade ideas don't support that.

#11 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,066 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

The Giants aren't going to move Nicks now that they're only two games out of the Division lead.  

#12 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

I think if anything it will be for Nicks. Born in NC, played at UNC, last year of contract, on a terrible team, Gettleman was with the Giants and we basically gave them Beason. Plz let this happen. :mellow:

I'd be happy with Gordan though.

#13 Dunn

Dunn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Nothing will happen.  Having success where we are right now, I don't see them making changes.

#14 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,475 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Don't get your hopes up. We have a captastrophe (he he I'm so clever) looming so I don't see us taking on any medium or large contracts.

Our focus is probably going to be on the draft and getting our core extended for right now.

#15 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

BACK TO THE BUZZ

• HUDDLER
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

I could see Nicks simply because of the Giants connection we have in the F.O. 

Cards won't move Fitz now, will wait until the offseason... no reason to unload him now. 

Don't see us trading for Gordon, simply because he's had too many off-field problems for our tastes - Carruth still haunts us. 

I would also imagine the asking price is MUCH lower on Nicks right now, he's struggled this year and will be a FA after this year so there's only so much the Giants can expect anyone to give up for him. 

I agree NIcks is most likely but i'd love to see gordon suit up in black nd blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.