Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevon Looney

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looney will announce Thursday at noon, everyone seems to think it's down to Duke and Tennessee.

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking he's UT bound but wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Duke.. Not based on anything except a gut feeling. His recruitment has been air tight. Nobody has a clue where he will end up.

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking he's UT bound but wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Duke.. Not based on anything except a gut feeling. His recruitment has been air tight. Nobody has a clue where he will end up.

Do you happen to post on the Duke Rivals board? Guy with the same name there

Posted · Report post

Rumor is it's down to UF and UCLA!

Posted · Report post

Adida$ had a big part in that one

Posted · Report post

Do you happen to post on the Duke Rivals board? Guy with the same name there

The very same

Posted · Report post

Looney will announce Thursday at noon, everyone seems to think it's down to Duke and Tennessee.

The same people who said PJ and his mom aren't revealing their personal financial info to the NCAA? The dook "lock" just committed to UCLA.

Wrong. Again. As usual. 

Posted · Report post

The same people who said PJ and his mom aren't revealing their personal financial info to the NCAA? The dook "lock" just committed to UCLA.

Wrong. Again. As usual.

He was never a Duke lock. His recruitment was as air tight as you can get. Nobody had a clue where he would end up.

Posted · Report post

The very same

Nice. I used to post under zJMc09 but haven't posted much in a couple of years. DI went downhill IMO and I primarily just frequent the Huddle now. For better or worse. 

Posted · Report post

He was never a Duke lock. His recruitment was as air tight as you can get. Nobody had a clue where he would end up.

I never heard of him until bigqueefdaddy posted a thread about him. Same with that Gayson Allen kid a few months ago. BCD sure does know a lot about 17 year old boys. :phew: 

I'm not sure why dook would want to recruit a player who comes from a family that can't even spell "Kevin" correctly. K really must be slippin. 

Posted · Report post

Nice. I used to post under zJMc09 but haven't posted much in a couple of years. DI went downhill IMO and I primarily just frequent the Huddle now. For better or worse.

I stay primarily on the insider board. A lot more insightful posters there.

Posted · Report post

Wrong. Again. As usual. 

I never said he was a Duke lock, all the insiders thought it was down to Duke and TN apparently UF and UCLA made late runs and he chose UCLA.