Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevon Looney

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I never heard of him until bigqueefdaddy posted a thread about him. Same with that Gayson Allen kid a few months ago. BCD sure does know a lot about 17 year old boys. :phew: 

I'm not sure why dook would want to recruit a player who comes from a family that can't even spell "Kevin" correctly. K really must be slippin. 

You never heard of the guy who is a 5 star player and is ranked above Pinson and Berry?  Do you know who Pinson and Berry are?  Come on mrtrd you are slipping!

Posted · Report post

I'm not obsessed with 17 year old boys or where they attend college. 

Didn't u say u "knew" TP because your niece is the equip manager? 

Posted · Report post

I'm not obsessed with 17 year old boys or where they attend college.

Didn't u say u "knew" TP because your niece is the equip manager?

Actually my nephew plays JV at Wesleyan and my bro in law is a coach for the JV so yes they know both Pinson and Harry Giles. I met Pinson and Giles at one of the games and they were both very respectful and seemed to be nice guys. Wesleyan is a fairly small private school in High Point so everybody knows each other.

Posted · Report post

My sister went to Wesleyan...  Played basketball and volleyball there...  It's an excellent school with good kids...  I was actually asked (long ago) if I would be interested in taking over coaching the girls team (middle school level)...  Fantastic school...  Their athletics have come a long way...

Posted · Report post

My sister went to Wesleyan...  Played basketball and volleyball there...  It's an excellent school with good kids...  I was actually asked (long ago) if I would be interested in taking over coaching the girls team (middle school level)...  Fantastic school...  Their athletics have come a long way...

Yeah both my nephews go there and the youngest one, who is 9, always brags about how he got to play pickup with Harry Giles.  My bro in law says that Giles is a great kid and will play pickup and shoot around with the smaller kids, which I find very cool.  On a side note Chris Daughtry's kids go there as well and when he isn't touring he is on kid duty dropping them off at school.  

Posted · Report post

Yeah both my nephews go there and the youngest one, who is 9, always brags about how he got to play pickup with Harry Giles.  My bro in law says that Giles is a great kid and will play pickup and shoot around with the smaller kids, which I find very cool.  On a side note Chris Daughtry's kids go there as well and when he isn't touring he is on kid duty dropping them off at school.  

Intersting...  Did not know that about CD...

My sis graduated about 10 years ago, and I'm 12 years ahead of her...  I went to Trinity HS, a local public school not far from Wesleyan, but by the time my sis came along, my parents had the ability to do a bit better for her...  I've always been real impressed with how the school operates...

Posted · Report post

Intersting...  Did not know that about CD...

My sis graduated about 10 years ago, and I'm 12 years ahead of her...  I went to Trinity HS, a local public school not far from Wesleyan, but by the time my sis came along, my parents had the ability to do a bit better for her...  I've always been real impressed with how the school operates...

Yeah seems to be a great school.  My Brother and sister in law live in Jamestown, not far from Grandover resort.

Posted · Report post

Yeah seems to be a great school.  My Brother and sister in law live in Jamestown, not far from Grandover resort.

I'm very familiar with Jamestown...  And have stayed several times at Grandover...  very nice place...

Small world

Posted · Report post

I'm very familiar with Jamestown...  And have stayed several times at Grandover...  very nice place...

Small world

Yeah Grandover has some nice golf.  My sister in law chased down Michael Jordan on the course there to get his autograph a few years ago and actually got it, she definitely has a lot of guts to interrupt MJ on the golf course.