• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

My sister went to Wesleyan...  Played basketball and volleyball there...  It's an excellent school with good kids...  I was actually asked (long ago) if I would be interested in taking over coaching the girls team (middle school level)...  Fantastic school...  Their athletics have come a long way...

#17 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

My sister went to Wesleyan...  Played basketball and volleyball there...  It's an excellent school with good kids...  I was actually asked (long ago) if I would be interested in taking over coaching the girls team (middle school level)...  Fantastic school...  Their athletics have come a long way...

Yeah both my nephews go there and the youngest one, who is 9, always brags about how he got to play pickup with Harry Giles.  My bro in law says that Giles is a great kid and will play pickup and shoot around with the smaller kids, which I find very cool.  On a side note Chris Daughtry's kids go there as well and when he isn't touring he is on kid duty dropping them off at school.  

#18 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:41 AM

Yeah both my nephews go there and the youngest one, who is 9, always brags about how he got to play pickup with Harry Giles.  My bro in law says that Giles is a great kid and will play pickup and shoot around with the smaller kids, which I find very cool.  On a side note Chris Daughtry's kids go there as well and when he isn't touring he is on kid duty dropping them off at school.  

Intersting...  Did not know that about CD...

My sis graduated about 10 years ago, and I'm 12 years ahead of her...  I went to Trinity HS, a local public school not far from Wesleyan, but by the time my sis came along, my parents had the ability to do a bit better for her...  I've always been real impressed with how the school operates...

#19 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

Intersting...  Did not know that about CD...

My sis graduated about 10 years ago, and I'm 12 years ahead of her...  I went to Trinity HS, a local public school not far from Wesleyan, but by the time my sis came along, my parents had the ability to do a bit better for her...  I've always been real impressed with how the school operates...

Yeah seems to be a great school.  My Brother and sister in law live in Jamestown, not far from Grandover resort.

#20 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Yeah seems to be a great school.  My Brother and sister in law live in Jamestown, not far from Grandover resort.

I'm very familiar with Jamestown...  And have stayed several times at Grandover...  very nice place...

Small world

#21 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

I'm very familiar with Jamestown...  And have stayed several times at Grandover...  very nice place...

Small world

Yeah Grandover has some nice golf.  My sister in law chased down Michael Jordan on the course there to get his autograph a few years ago and actually got it, she definitely has a lot of guts to interrupt MJ on the golf course.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.