Photo
- - - - -

Oct 30, 2013: Game 1: Charlotte Hornets (0-0) @ Houston Rockets (0-0)

Charlotte Hornets Charlotte Bobcats Michael Jordan Boom Boom Clap! Boooooooooobcats Basketball! Kemba Walker Buzz City BitchSlapYourMomBro

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#76 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

I knew we'd lose yet I'm still really pissed, nothing positive to take from this game.  I know Big Al is supposed to be our leading scorer but he looked like a black hole on offense and defense tonight.  Last year on offense Kemba was flying around finding the open man or creating a shot for himself, tonight it was just dump to Big Al and he rarely passed the ball.  His midrange jumper was horrible and he was even worse on defense.  He doesn't even try to step up.  MKG played great defensively and was great near the hoop but he's never going to be worthy of that second overall pick with that jump shot.  Meanwhile Drummond had 12-8 tonight, fugingg yay!!!  Zeller did nothing n noteworthy but such a small sample.  Looked scared on offense and bad on defense.  Kemba only took 10 shots despite being our best offensive player.  McBob is the only one who really played a good game.  We're much better on defense but offense is just a snoozefest.  Dump it to Big Al and let him work.  How does this progress our core players?

#77 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

checking from the highlights and boxscore, we are still the "Bobcats". Looking like a Top5 lottery pick.

#78 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Come on it was a road game against a top tier western conference team. Did you really think we were going to win or even really keep it that close? They played hard for 2.5 quarters but I, for one, am not expecting an nba title this year.

#79 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

I knew we'd lose yet I'm still really pissed, nothing positive to take from this game. I know Big Al is supposed to be our leading scorer but he looked like a black hole on offense and defense tonight. Last year on offense Kemba was flying around finding the open man or creating a shot for himself, tonight it was just dump to Big Al and he rarely passed the ball. His midrange jumper was horrible and he was even worse on defense. He doesn't even try to step up. MKG played great defensively and was great near the hoop but he's never going to be worthy of that second overall pick with that jump shot. Meanwhile Drummond had 12-8 tonight, fugingg yay!!! Zeller did nothing n noteworthy but such a small sample. Looked scared on offense and bad on defense. Kemba only took 10 shots despite being our best offensive player. McBob is the only one who really played a good game. We're much better on defense but offense is just a snoozefest. Dump it to Big Al and let him work. How does this progress our core players?

It doesn't, lol. Big Al has and always will be a low post volume shooter who makes around 48-49% of his shots. He's too big and slow footed to play good defense and that's the problem. His per is deceiving in that he gives up his per right back with him being so bad on defense and being a volume post scorer.

#80 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

How long until fans start to cry about passing up on "BEN McLEMORE"?

#81 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,354 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Anyone going to the game on Friday?

I'll be driving down from Lynchburg.

I got lover level tickets from a site called uberseat for $24.

#82 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Come on it was a road game against a top tier western conference team. Did you really think we were going to win or even really keep it that close? They played hard for 2.5 quarters but I, for one, am not expecting an nba title this year.

Philly beat the Heat.

#83 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Still really high on Zeller, just may be a steep learning curve

#84 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Not me... Didn't want mclemore at all. Still don't, he alone isn't going to fix the cats and they needed low post scoring worse.

#85 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

You guys are acting like the Rockets played lights out.... they played a terrible game for the most part

#86 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Heat were playing back to back without wade. It was also a home game for Philly, not miami's home opener.

Philly beat the Heat.

#87 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Philly beat the Heat.

Mcw looked amazing.

#88 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Heat were playing back to back without wade. It was also a home game for Philly, not miami's home opener.

But, it's Philly! A team worse than us. Their best player is Evan Turner.
Would we have been able to pull such a win vs. the Heat? Probably not.

I'm not over exaggerating to the loss tonight. I didnt watch the game and I know this is still going to be a long and somewhat painful adventure this season. Im just saying.

#89 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Mcw looked amazing.

I saw it on the boxscore. I didnt see the game tho. Good for the kid.

#90 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

But, it's Philly! A team worse than us. Their best player is Evan Turner.
Would we have been able to pull such a win vs. the Heat? Probably not.

I'm not over exaggerating to the loss tonight. I didnt watch the game and I know this is still going to be a long and somewhat painful adventure this season. Im just saying.

I would say that philly's best player is mcw.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Charlotte Hornets, Charlotte Bobcats, Michael Jordan, Boom Boom Clap!, Boooooooooobcats Basketball!, Kemba Walker, Buzz City, BitchSlapYourMomBro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users