Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monday Night Shyamalan

Greg Cosell's (Shutdown Corner) Spotlight Team .... Carolina Panthers

oh, what a coincidence. when we win the film and tape on guys like Newton suddenly looks better. I think Cosell; as good as he is, is full of it to a degree.

Yeah, cause wasn't Cam doing so much of what he's doing now the last half of 2012 as well (even though the team ultimately had a losing record)??

Smithy is the least sure handed of the three so far this season, right? Or at least has way more drops. He does draw the game planned coverage though.

Remember that preseason game not to long ago when Luke intercepted Flaco and got chased down and tackled.

Lol what?  No he didn't... Flacco was the only man in front of him and Luke had the option of trucking him or evading him.  He tried to put a move on him and slipped (or possibly went down intentionally, IDK).  But he didn't get ran down and tackled.

I'm sure he figured possibly injuring himself and/or Flacco for a meaningless preseason TD wasn't worth it.

oh, what a coincidence. when we win the film and tape on guys like Newton suddenly looks better. I think Cosell; as good as he is, is full of it to a degree.

Newton these last three games has been playing the best of his career, so obviously the tape is gonna look better

Lol what?  No he didn't... Flacco was the only man in front of him and Luke had the option of trucking him or evading him.  He tried to put a move on him and slipped (or possibly went down intentionally, IDK).  But he didn't get ran down and tackled.

I'm sure he figured possibly injuring himself and/or Flacco for a meaningless preseason TD wasn't worth it.

So you call a slip a tackle nowadays?

It's preseason brah. This is the guy who took a pick 6 back to the house while Kaepernick tried to run him down during that bowl game a couple years back.

I forgot to use my sarcasm font.

LaFell is one of those receivers that can drop one pass and bring out the cries of, "we need a #2". Then when he continues to make clutch catches somehow he is not mentioned until he drops another one. But he has improved every year and is way above average.

Idk that drop on 4th down still irks me if he doesnt blow up this second half I hope we dont resign him

Idk that drop on 4th down still irks me if he doesnt blow up this second half I hope we dont resign him

LSU fans called him "LaDrops" for a reason.  He's the type of receiver that will make the most amazing one handed catch that leaves you going "how did he do that??" on 1st down, then he'll drop a pass that hits him square in the hands on 4th down when it counts.  

Cam has been better during the streak. What is the variable? Better preparation, according to Cam. Why is this hard for people to digest? Cam was not deserving of praise in the first few games. He is now. Good.

And, hey, maybe its not just Cam getting better, right? Maybe its easier to "process faster" when your receivers are running better routes, making sharper breaks, and getting more separation.

Nah, fug it... its all on Cam.

In every game, there are going to be some mistakes. I think after the first few games Cam has watched the film with the QB coach and has made some corrections . It also has helped that the O-line has worked together and adding Wharton to the mix . The special teams and the defense has given us pretty good field position helping the offense . All plays into wins and swagger !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does that article read like a 5th grader wrote it?  Not the analysis.  But the grammar and syntax.

Well, let's take a quick look at his audience ...........................

And, hey, maybe its not just Cam getting better, right? Maybe its easier to "process faster" when your receivers are running better routes, making sharper breaks, and getting more separation.

Nah, fug it... its all on Cam.

Or it could be that this streak is against 4 teams with a combined 6 wins.  You don't know any more than anyone else, so stop acting like you do.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89