Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina @ San Fran

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I know I know its early but I am excited as hell.  I got my tickets for the game today.  Me being a Cali boy I have not had a lot of opportunities to see my Panthers play live and in person.  I was going to go to the San Diego game last year but I had some unexpected financial issues that arose and I could not go.  I am soooooooooooooo fuging excited.  I can't fuging wait. 

So if yall see a light skinned Puerto Rican looking dude about 6'2 280 pounds wearing a Jon Beason jersey that will be me.  See my crazy ass below.OSnRL4c.jpg

Yeah I am a ugly motherfuger but so are you.  Anyways, If any of you guys that are going to the game, holler if you see, Ill buy you a beer.

Keep Pounding.

4 people like this

Posted

Your cylinder is empty

1 person likes this

Posted

The gun makes me think hanging out with you would be a bad idea.

6 people like this

Posted

The gun makes me think of Aldon Smith and how convenient it is for him to be activated against the team that is now seen as a challenger for that wildcard spot. Freaking strategic enabling of illegal behavior. Let's make him enter rehab and bring him back against the challengers.

Posted

Watch where you're pointing that thing, breh

Posted

Beason?

Posted

The gun makes me think of Aldon Smith and how convenient it is for him to be activated against the team that is now seen as a challenger for that wildcard spot. Freaking strategic enabling of illegal behavior. Let's make him enter rehab and bring him back against the challengers.

I can't see the NFL not suspending that clown

Posted

I can't see the NFL not suspending that clown

8 games minimum. The NFL is not a daycare and cannot say, oh wells it's better for him to be with the team crap.

Posted

Guns are cool intimidation is cool

2 people like this

Posted

Didn't Aaron Hernandez take a bunch of selfies with guns?

Posted

Enjoy the game!  Represent well!

Posted

Is now the scariest dude in the Huddle. Southern Cal, Puerta Rican, gun, flat bill....I'm just doing math here people. Glad he's on our side. Have fun at the game...take some pics. <satire>

1 person likes this