5 replies to this topic

#1 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

This girl keeps dropping her best fuging players. I have been at the top of the waivers so other teams keep improving. She fuging dropped Vernon Davis because he's on a bye this week and San Frans defense last week for God knows why. The week before Darren McFadden

#2 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,337 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

I lost to a girl in my league last week with average football knowledge. I scored second highest in the league, but she had Calvin Johnson, bengals D, the packers WR that went off and one other 20+ pt player.

#3 panfanman

panfanman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Since I can not start a thread yet I figured this is probably as good a place to post this as it is still on topic.

Once again we have made the mistake of letting my wife play fantasy football with us and she is waxing everyone. She's the type that drafts a player because a mascot is cute or the guy has a nice butt. Her scientific method seems to do the trick and she is 7 and 2 right now. So of course my Defense - Kansas City- is on a bye and I am up against her.

So here are a few of my choices for this week to pick up: Bengals, Cardinals, Titans, Packers. What say yes and why?

#4 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

Titans. Why? They are playing the jags, that's all the reason you need.

#5 panfanman

panfanman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

that's why I included the Titans on the list. If they were playing anyone else they wouldn't be considered.

#6 nehaali

nehaali

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

very nice posts,thanks for sharing ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.