Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigBoss

New England dropping 50 burger, now gets bye into us

67 posts in this topic

Why are you all so worried? Brady is a statue and if we can lock down their receivers there is no reason to believe we won't sack Brady 5 times. Relax and enjoy the swagger that has apparently not made it to you yet.

Theres no trading fieldgoals with TOM.. Wont happen and im sure Rivera will go for it on about 5 4th downs lol. 

Just keep in mind, Rob Ninkovich left in the 3rd quarter, Steve Gregory did as well, Aqib Talib did not play, and on offense Shane Vereen will be back after the bye.  Additionally, Big Ben however was sacked 6 times, threw two picks without playing against those two star defensive players.  If you remember, Aqib Talib has been playing the best corner better then anybody at his position this year, per Deion Sanders and Charles Woodson and Rob Ninkovich is a turnover machine, forced a strip sack and fumble recovery in the first half.  These players are back after the bye. 

We ran up the score today on ATL when we could have folded. That says a lot. 49ers have their work cut out for them and so do the Patriots.

We ran the ball every play on the drive we "ran up the score" and kicked a field goal? We didn't run up the score. They just couldn't stop us.

Shane Vereen will be back after the bye too, I forgot to add that.  So I wouldn't blitz as much, I'm just saying

A lot of teams suck their first game after a bye, we are the perfect example.

1 person likes this

The Pats will score 20 on us. The good news is there defense want be able to hold us to 30.

Aqib Talib, Steve Gregory and Rob Ninkovich will be back.  When they've played an entire game.. especially Talib, you don't score 30 on them.  Just ask Drew Brees. 

Tampa, Jacksonville...they are really flat, but...

Florida_flat12185708841.jpg

1 person likes this

Teams tend to suck coming off a bye.  I'm clinging to this.

BOA better be rocking for MNF