Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New England dropping 50 burger, now gets bye into us

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Teams tend to suck coming off a bye.  I'm clinging to this.

Posted · Report post

BOA better be rocking for MNF

Posted · Report post

They could take us for granted after their bye which will play in our favor

Posted · Report post

They could take us for granted after their bye which will play in our favor

LOL A Bill Belichick and Tom Brady led team?  you sure better hope so

Posted · Report post

Aqib Talib, Steve Gregory and Rob Ninkovich will be back. When they've played an entire game.. especially Talib, you don't score 30 on them. Just ask Drew Brees.

Yada yada yada... Your team is no better than ours and we mach up very well. We are not the saints we have a top 5 defense not top 25.

Posted · Report post

Yada yada yada... Your team is no better than ours and we mach up very well. We are not the saints we have a top 5 defense not top 25.

Wait a minute Wait minute see that's whats wrong with teams that get on a little winning streak lol who in the heck do you think you are talking to?  What in the world have you guys done lately to be so cocky and arrogant as to say such a stupid thing as we our team is not better then yours?  You better check the coach, the quarterback and our offense that doesn't even have Shane Vereen back yet but will after the bye.  We are back and the Patriots of old.  And having Aqib Talib will take away whoever you guys got.  Ohhh Tony Dungy just said that he likes New England and Denver as the two best teams in the AFC and I have to agree...  

Posted · Report post

We ran the ball every play on the drive we "ran up the score" and kicked a field goal? We didn't run up the score. They just couldn't stop us.

I was referring to the point in the game it was 14-10. We ran away with the game at that point. Could have been close but it wasn't because of our offense.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wait a minute Wait minute see that's whats wrong with teams that get on a little winning streak lol who in the heck do you think you are talking to? What in the world have you guys done lately to be so cocky and arrogant as to say such a stupid thing as we our team is not better then yours? You better check the coach, the quarterback and our offense that doesn't even have Shane Vereen back yet but will after the bye. We are back and the Patriots of old. And having Aqib Talib will take away whoever you guys got. Ohhh Tony Dungy just said that he likes New England and Denver as the two best teams in the AFC and I have to agree...

I'm talking to a bitch ass fan that does not understand we will be the best defense his little team will face all year playing in there own damn house. So take your sorry ass back to whatever hole you came from and know you just let the worst team in the NFL put up 31 points on you. That's the most they have scored all year! Now I have to go back and talk about a real team we play next week.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

they blew their load before the bye.

Posted · Report post

WeAintNeverScared.jpg

Posted · Report post

they blew their load before the bye.

The best defense they have played was prob the Bangles and look how that turned out. I'm much more worried about SF than NE ,who we play at home.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If our Gronk gameplan looks like the Tony G gameplan.....I doubt we win

Bucs aren't the worst team. Send the Jags to Seattle, NY, etc.

CRA your not capable of a happy thought are you? Gonzo is a better TE than Gronk for the simple fact he has not had a career threating injury. No one is sure he can even be the same player.