Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Vegas Line CAR @ SF

64 posts in this topic

Posted

opening it was SF (-6)

but it's moved slightly to SF (-6.5)

I think it's a little off - should be somewhere around SF (-4 maybe -5) IMO

[however, we'll win the game!]

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Posted

I promised myself I would never bet on/against this team but I don't see us getting beat by more than a fg.

Posted

It's been weird not being the underdog of late.

Posted

I learned my lesson a long time ago. I'm only right when I don't bet.

1 person likes this

Posted

A little high IMO but whatever, a one score game says Vegas. FWIW, we were favored @Buffalo and @Arizona, and were underdogs to the Giants and @Minnesota. We have obviously blistered the spread the last 4 weeks. I wouldn't bet either way, but especially against us.

Posted

Lol what a homer " it should be -4 or-5" lmao -6 is right where it should be, they are home (automatic -3), and a better team all around, -6 is generous

Posted

NFC Champs, coming off a bye and a home game where Aldon Smith returns.... -6 seems about right.

Posted

Anything above 3 1/5 for SF is too high

Posted

The touts hate us. We make them look bad every week.

Posted

Seriously, I wish this game was tomorrow. I don't know how I am going to make it until Sunday

2 people like this

Posted

I love the Panthers but i'd be shocked if we come within a touchdown. This is a bad matchup for us, and San Fran is putting people away in the first half lately whereas we can only turn it on after halftime. I think it will be a 23-10 type game

1 person likes this

Posted

I love the Panthers but i'd be shocked if we come within a touchdown. This is a bad matchup for us, and San Fran is putting people away in the first half lately whereas we can only turn it on after halftime. I think it will be a 23-10 type game

Other than the packers which was their first game who have the 49ers beat? They've lost against the colts and the seahawks(which we were a deangelo fumble away from being beating by us).

These are the teams they have beaten

St.Louis(3-6)

Houston(2-6)

Arizona(4-4)

Titans(4-4)

Jacksonville(0-8)

This doesn't scare me and it shouldn't scare anyone on this forum. Are the niners a good team? Yes, but so are the panthers. We match up very well and the panthers can definitely get the win this upcoming sunday.

7 people like this