Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtheronx

Early Vegas Line CAR @ SF

smash_n_dash    217

We both played equally bad offensive football but we played significantly better defensive football which led to our good field positions. All teams have injuries, look at Green Bay. If you to win in the playoffs, you have to overcome injuries. SF did not do that

megatroll    86

No, we were fortunate that he left the game, we were getting the ball moved on us at will before that, but without Davis in the lineup, their playcalling changed. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say you dodnt realize we got our only points off of good field position or the fact that we got away ourselves with a lot of penelties and drops on theor 3rd down conversions? Its all good, I'm not gonna sit here and argue facts, we won... I just see them as a better team. That's my opinion, you have yours. I watch all games, I'm a realist and I call it how i see it

how ironic that a "realist" that uses "facts" claims san fran is better even though we beat them. THATS REALITY....that W is a fact. On top of that we had so many miscues and dropped balls and beat them on the road. They arent even close to being as good as us.

And your saying 1 player lost them the game by leaving? if they moved the ball so well then why no TDs? If I were you I wouldnt argue facts either bro. Just admit the panthers arent your team