Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

racist right winger murders tsa official

69 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i honestly can't tell if you're posting this because it's as silly as the ron paul graphic or because you actually believe it

It's every bit as silly as the intent for posting the ron paul graphic

It IS worth noting when either party treats a law-abiding/ethical citizen as if they were a criminal

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So, now we can't disagree with our government, because crazy people are listening and they might shoot up an Airport?.......ummmkay.....The political class have been begging for a shooting to be perpetrated by someone other than a left wing loon. Now they have their poster child, and by this post i can see they're getting their wish. Never mind the Family Research Center shooting...you remember, the guy who wanted to kill as many people as possible and leave chick-fil-a sandwiches by their bodies? he was a left wing loon who was influenced by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The Discover Channel Shooter was a EcoLoon pissed over their carbon foot print. No more calling anti-gay groups hate groups....no more global warming posts...crazy people are reading and may come to an airport near you!...I could go on, but why bother. It's all an attempt by those in power to keep us waving the team flag of politics. Crazy people do crazy things for crazy reasons. It's not any more complicated than that.

Posted · Report post

Oh and I guarantee they're gonna start arming TSA agents now.

Maybe stay out of the airport?

Posted · Report post

Winner of dumbest thread title of the year?

Posted · Report post

It worked in okc, will work (they hope) this time

Posted · Report post

Godspin, "It's wrong to paint groups with a broad brush"  /every other posts paints people with a broad brush....

(PS: I already know what his reply will be, luls)

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

could you provide the prior events constituting the 6-week-cycle organized by date and deviation from the cycle as well as an explanation as to why there is a six week cycle in the first place

Upon investigation I cannot. The concept was introduced to me by the No Agenda Show hosted by Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak. Apparently the idea of a 6 week news cycle was leaked to Curry by an FBI agent. The purpose of the cycle is to stage events that would help bring about further suppression of the public (through gun control measures, infringement of civil liberties, heightened security, etc). When I first heard the LAX news I counted 6 weeks back and found that's when the Navy Yard Shooting had taken place...thought there might be something to it upon immediate reaction, haha. If this concept has any legitimacy to it, I would assume other instances such as The Boston Bombing, The Mothers Day Shooting, The Seattle School Bomber, Sandy Hook, etc, would be part of this cycle, but who knows. I need to see if I can request an events timeline from the No Agenda dudes regarding this notion.

Posted · Report post

Upon investigation I cannot. The concept was introduced to me by the No Agenda Show hosted by Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak. Apparently the idea of a 6 week news cycle was leaked to Curry by an FBI agent. The purpose of the cycle is to stage events that would help bring about further suppression of the public (through gun control measures, infringement of civil liberties, heightened security, etc). When I first heard the LAX news I counted 6 weeks back and found that's when the Navy Yard Shooting had taken place...thought there might be something to it upon immediate reaction, haha. If this concepts has any legitimacy to it, I would assume other instances such as The Boston Bombing, The Mothers Day Shooting, The Seattle School Bomber, Sandy Hook, etc, would be part of this cycle, but who knows. I need to see if I can request an events timeline from the No Agenda dudes regarding this notion.

you have a faith stronger than any religious person i know

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

you have a faith stronger than any religious person i know

Haha very cute.

Posted · Report post

Things That Have People Questioning the LAX Shooting

There are several questions being raised by various individuals and groups regarding the official narrative of the LAX shooting. And not all of the skepticism is grounded in crackpot paranoia.

The term "false flag" is thrown around quite a bit these days. It seem as though there's always a reason to suspect that any large event these days could have been staged or planned out by someone behind the scenes in the criminal factions of our increasingly shady corporate-controlled government. And it's not crazy to suggest that so-called "false flags" are real. Not only have they been executed under tyrannical regimes (like when Adolf Hitler burned down the Reichstag in order to place the blame on the Communists and roll out Martial Law) but they have also been planned and executed by shady and criminal elements within the United States government. In March of 1962, for example, President John F. Kennedy was presented with "Operation Northwoods," a series of proposals that called for the CIA and others to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and blame it on Cuba.

So knowing the fact that false flags do exist, even within our own government, wouldn't it be wise to analyze a situation that seems a little suspicious? That's exactly what I hope to do in this article with regards to the LAX shooting. So below I've written out a list of some of the major details of this shooting that have some people scratching their heads.

1.) Prior Training for the Exact Same Scenario - As reported by Digital Journalist Elliott Freeman late last week, the LAX police allegedly prepared for a shooting at an airport just a few days prior to the actual shooting. LAX Police Chief Patrick Gannon is even quoted as saying, "We practiced to this not more than 3 weeks ago. We took every one of our patrol officers and a couple hundred officers from the Los Angeles Police Department and we practiced the exact scenario we played out today."

2.) Narrative Attacks Political Enemies - In order to have a false flag, you have to have someone to blame it on; and who better than your political enemies? As I pointed out in my last op-ed yesterday, government white papers prove that they are labeling Libertarians, constitutionalists, gun owners, conservatives, and radical liberals as terrorists, extremists, and criminals. Following the shooting, investigators have allegedly discovered that the shooter was not only anti-government and anti-TSA but also mentioned "fiat currency" and the New World Order in his notes.

3.) Alleged Shooter Unable to Speak - The Guardian reported yesterday that, due to being wounded so badly, the alleged shooter was unable to speak with investigators and answer their questions, leaving them to form their own conclusions and piece things together themselves. How convenient.

4.) The Shooter's Name - This one may be a little far-fetched but it's certainly worth pointing out. Many people are interested by the fact that the alleged shooter's last name spells out CIA-n-CIA. You can even hear a TV news reporter in this clip spelling it out, saying "CIA" twice. Some people believe that this is a joke to subconsciously suggest that the shooter was a CIA operative or that the whole thing was staged by the CIA. (Again, this one's a little far fetched but it is interesting.)

So after piecing all of these things together, we may not have on official conclusion as to whether or not this was a false flag staged event. But it's certainly clear to see why some people are questioning the official narrative.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/361492#ixzz2jnWYWXcK