Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Tolbert's New Nickname...

61 posts in this topic

So we have a riverboat and a tug boat now?

7 people like this

Does that make JR The Admiral?

2 people like this

Could someone photoshop a picture of Tolberts face on the front of a tugboat? Lol. Kinda like thomas the train style.

I had heard this nickname giving to him once before... Not sure if it was in a player interview by DeAngelo or what, perhaps the NFL Network guys dubbed him Tug Boat.. In any event.. Still a great nickname!! 

And I liked "Touchdown Mike" better.

"Mike Tolbert is a few sandwiches away from being a lineman".

I thin collinsworth said that.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• Same thing I do every year. Tell you dummies this organization has pissed away another year with wasted picks (Funchess, Ealy, Boston and so on). Listen to all the blind faith crap and how our 5th round rookie WR is the next GOAT (or in your case our UDFA Philly-like scrub WR), when none of the homers have even seen the kid play outside of whatever 2 minute YouTube video they quickly watch.  Go back and forth for a season or two until they're traded or not brought back (Ealy, Philly) and unfortunately have to tell you "I told you so". How's that?
    • Plus the hamstring issue is over blown imo, I'm pretty sure Odell had some similar issues as well before being drafted. Let a NFL training staff get a hold of him and he'll be good to go imo

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle