Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC

88 posts in this topic

Posted

He's not even a Panther fan. Don't know why he's on this football message board when all he posts in is the College basketball forum, and even then, most of his posts are about UNC. He's a UNC fan pretending to be a Dookie who hates UNC.

I am not a Panther fan?  Bro I have 6 PSL's and have never missed a Panther game so try again.  Go back and check and you will see how many Duke threads I have started.  You unc fans are delusional!

Posted

you can never take a Dook fan serious anyways cause they don't know jack about basketball. All they care about is how many cupcake wins Dickcheese is gonna have before he keels over on the sidelines.

Really but you wal-mart unc fans are basketball experts?  unc fans are as delusional as Cowboy fans and probably just as smart.

Posted

.  Go back and check and you will see how many UNC threads I have started.  

FTFY

Posted

FTFY

See that's how delusional you unc fans are, you don't care about facts you all just make something up or deflect.  I started ONE thread that was unc related and that was when PJ got arrested.  I mean what in the hell is kingslay talking about?  I am a unc fan pretending to be a Duke fan who hates unc?  WTF does that even mean?  Then you have nate who wants to try and say there is no proof or paper trail that PJ committed violations?  Is he serious?  Stop being delusional, I don't know how some of you function on a daily basis.

Posted

See that's how delusional you unc fans are, you don't care about facts you all just make something up or deflect.  I started ONE thread that was unc related and that was when PJ got arrested.  I mean what in the hell is kingslay talking about?  I am a unc fan pretending to be a Duke fan who hates unc?  WTF does that even mean?  Then you have nate who wants to try and say there is no proof or paper trail that PJ committed violations?  Is he serious?  Stop being delusional, I don't know how some of you function on a daily basis.

UNC UNC UNC UNC. 

Posted

You can try and stretch the evidence and speculate all you want. There just isn't enough there. If Newton and Manziel can get away with their transgressions, I like our chances. 

Posted

You can try and stretch the evidence and speculate all you want. There just isn't enough there. If Newton and Manziel can get away with their transgressions, I like our chances. 

There is obviously evidence or they wouldn't be sitting out games.  How many games did Newton sit out?  How many games did Manziel sit out?  Was their a paper trail for Johnny Football?  No, he cooperated with the NCAA and they couldn't find anything.  You have that "head in the sand" mentality where you want everybody else to look away and that's what has gotten your school in trouble and created this whole big mess.  Instead of making excuses or trying to defend what these players were doing why don't you demand your school to clean up this mess instead of trying to cover it up.

I mean look how much money unc has already spent on scandals.

http://synapsemag.org/cost-scandal/

Posted

The NCAA is a unique entity that is extremely difficult to predict what they're going to do and what kind of punishment is handed down. Selective judgement is a phrase that is synonymous with the NCAA.  BigCatDaddy's guess is as good as yours or mine. However, I did read the article from Prisbell about that Falcon thug's mom "snitching" on Hairston. If they overvalue her statement on the situation; it doesn't look good for Hairston. I'm sure I'm a little biased but it would not be the first time some hood rat lied about one of the athletic teams in the triangle. Dook fan's know what I'm talking about. 

But like I said bro - I'm sick of hearing about this. It's to the point that the NCAA needs to stop stringing us along and to quote the late, great Stringer Bell, "GET ON WITH IT MUTHAfugAAAAA...."

Like I said I'm biased, and certainly want the best player on the team to play (maybe not as much as the dook and state fans don't want him to play), but if we find out that PJ was riding around like a fuging cowboy doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted...lying, not caring about breaking the law/rules, taking money from agents, etc. He needs to be shown the door and I won't be defending him. How can you? His selfishness could have put the program in jeopardy. 

Posted

There is obviously evidence or they wouldn't be sitting out games.  How many games did Newton sit out?  How many games did Manziel sit out?  Was their a paper trail for Johnny Football?  No, he cooperated with the NCAA and they couldn't find anything.  You have that "head in the sand" mentality where you want everybody else to look away and that's what has gotten your school in trouble and created this whole big mess.  Instead of making excuses or trying to defend what these players were doing why don't you demand your school to clean up this mess instead of trying to cover it up.

I mean look how much money unc has already spent on scandals.

http://synapsemag.org/cost-scandal/

I have a forum app that calculates how many times a person says certain words. It's like a word cloud.

I ran "f(x): BIGCATDADDY" into the processor and focused entirely on the college basketball sub-forum. I didn't bother with any other forum because you don't post in those. It then processed "CAROLINA", "UNC", and "Duke". 

Interesting results: "CAROLINA" yielded 789 mentions; "UNC" yielded 645; and surprisingly "DUKE" came in last with only 83.

duke "fans" lol 

Posted

The NCAA is a unique entity that is extremely difficult to predict what they're going to do and what kind of punishment is handed down. Selective judgement is a phrase that is synonymous with the NCAA.  BigCatDaddy's guess is as good as yours or mine. However, I did read the article from Prisbell about that Falcon thug's mom "snitching" on Hairston. If they overvalue her statement on the situation; it doesn't look good for Hairston. I'm sure I'm a little biased but it would not be the first time some hood rat lied about one of the athletic teams in the triangle. Dook fan's know what I'm talking about. 

But like I said bro - I'm sick of hearing about this. It's to the point that the NCAA needs to stop stringing us along and to quote the late, great Stringer Bell, "GET ON WITH IT MUTHAfugAAAAA...."

Like I said I'm biased, and certainly want the best player on the team to play (maybe not as much as the dook and state fans don't want him to play), but if we find out that PJ was riding around like a fuging cowboy doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted...lying, not caring about breaking the law/rules, taking money from agents, etc. He needs to be shown the door and I won't be defending him. How can you? His selfishness could have put the program in jeopardy. 

So Faulcon is a thug but PJ's not?

EricPrisbell

@crazietalker What I reported about Trudy is true. interviews w/ others directly involved affirm her account. But it won't make/break case.

11/15/13, 12:19 PM

Posted

So Faulcon is a thug but PJ's not?

EricPrisbell

@crazietalker What I reported about Trudy is true. interviews w/ others directly involved affirm her account. But it won't make/break case.

11/15/13, 12:19 PM

You're putting words in my mouth. AGAIN. 

Wow. I'm floored that an investigative reporter would make a public announcement that his article is "true"....

Why do you think Trudy "kept a journal" every time PJ picked up her son? 

Posted

I have a forum app that calculates how many times a person says certain words. It's like a word cloud.

I ran "f(x): BIGCATDADDY" into the processor and focused entirely on the college basketball sub-forum. I didn't bother with any other forum because you don't post in those. It then processed "CAROLINA", "UNC", and "Duke". 

Interesting results: "CAROLINA" yielded 789 mentions; "UNC" yielded 645; and surprisingly "DUKE" came in last with only 83.

duke "fans" lol 

That's funny since I don't refer to the tar heels as "Carolina" I always refer to them as "unc".