Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite part of the game

61 posts in this topic

Posted

The end. I was a nervous wreck

This.  My parents came over to watch and I was texting Dpantherman and pacing the living room the entire second half.  

I haven't been so wound up during a game in forever.

1 person likes this

Posted

The game was grueling and agonizing.  All of the ghosts from games lost by a touchdown or less were swirling around my head for 3 hours. My stomach was so upset I could not enjoy the 14th wing or any after it. It was agony.  I could not find a comfortable spot on the sofa.  My wife asked me a serious question just after each turnover and I may have taken out some of my anxiety on her.  I hope she returns from wherever she went by midweek or so.  The Monday night meal is critical. 

Posted

when the camera panned downfield to follow the ball on kaepernick's last pass and the only thing visible was a crowd of white jerseys

Posted

draytons interception

this. at that moment, winning became a reality. i could breathe again. no miracle comeback was coming. i loved it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Of course the end, the pick, the sacks...

But the sweetest moment in the game where I really laughed out loud was when AJ Klein grabbed Kaeperwho? while he was trying to hold him by his facemask. And Harbough yelling "offset". What a douche he was yesterday!

Posted

I haven't been so wound up during a game in forever.

Exactly the same here. I was standing in front of my TV for three hours, could not sit a minute.

1 person likes this

Posted

the long pass play san fran made but keek stripped it out, saved a fg try

Yeah they probably would've won.

Posted

That last sack...it was beautiful.  Just refusing to give San Fran any form of life.  It's like just swatting them away and saying, "there's no way in hell you're moving forward on your own field, get out of your own building".  Our D oozed so much confidence, it was amazing.  

I hope we get a post-game locker room speech again from Rivera on Panthers.com

Posted

The part where we won it.

Posted

Just because no one said it -- TD's forced fumble. Every time something bad happened, the defence just bounced back even stronger.

this

Basically took points off the board on a 2nd and 1. I love me some TD.

Posted

Since I haven't see anyone else say this, I will: D-will's touchdown run. That was the only touchdown scored in the game.

Edit: I see someone did on page 3. Nvm

Posted

my favorite part was the huddle getting blacked out as I was flipping through the pages on this thread