• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#31 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

And thus we will crush the "patriots" and drive their men before us and hear the Lamentations of their women.

The four winds. . . . the wind in your hair and titans at yourr- "WRONG!"

CONAN!! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?!?!

#32 PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

They beat the Saints. Both lost to the Jets. The Chowda Paaants haven't really done squat either. Congrats on hanging 50 on Pittsburgh. I'm sure Boston Globe writers and ESPN had a good jerk session over that. They haven't seen a team like this. They also don't have San Fran's D, so I expect this game to go like the Atlanta game did for us. Also, they think Talib is the second coming of Revis. Smitty owns Talib. They also have no one to cover Olsen, and they can't stop the run. Time consuming drives keeps Pretty Boy off the field. We win 34-20

That defense before Sunday against Pittsburgh was one of the best in the league but they lost Rob Ninkovich, Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory in the third quarter ... which allowed Ben to move the ball and still was sacked SIX TIMEs and threw 2 PICKs.  Guess what? Talib is a much better player now and according to Deion Sanders and Charles Woodson, they said watching him on film that he is playing the best cornerback of anybody in the league right now.  But Chandler Jones has 8.5 sacks, Rob Ninkovich is a turnover machine, Aqib Talib well ask Jimmy Graham, and A.J Green how good he is, Smitty can do nothing vs Talib this year, especially this year as Smitty is not the same and he is not better then Julio Jones and A.J Green who were both shutdown by Talib and Devin McCourty is actually having a probowl year and is a very good center fielder.  You won't get a banged up New England defense after the bye.  And you know Bill Belichick is great at his defensive schemes and coaching to have his defense make the right plays and the most clutch and opportunistic times. 

#33 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Gronk is like Glass Joe on Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. He will get injured by turbulence on the flight to Charlotte.

#34 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Ok, Ike Taylor thought Aaron Dobson was average and got torched for over 160 yards and two touchdowns by him and Ike Taylor is one of the best cornerbacks in the game, better then anybody you guys have.  And you mean to tell me Luke can match up with Gronk, and with Gronk's height?  Like Tom Jackson said, there is no linebacker in football that can't match up one on one with him you either double him or get beat.  And I would love to see you put Mitchell on Amendola and tell me Mitchell will win.  You might forgot how great Amendola is when he is healthy and on the field.  You guys have not faced a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers quarterbacking level this year, so don't act like you have.  Colin Kaepernick is not Tom Brady, and you know Dante Scar, the O-Line coach will have something cooked up for that front 7. 

as an ECU fan, i know Aaron Dobson is above average. But first of all we hardly run cover 0 so one on one matchups are stupid to speculate.

#35 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Hey Patriots fan, it would be great if you would learn the difference between "then" and "than."

Thanks.

#36 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

That defense before Sunday against Pittsburgh was one of the best in the league but they lost Rob Ninkovich, Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory in the third quarter ... which allowed Ben to move the ball and still was sacked SIX TIMEs and threw 2 PICKs. Guess what? Talib is a much better player now and according to Deion Sanders and Charles Woodson, they said watching him on film that he is playing the best cornerback of anybody in the league right now. But Chandler Jones has 8.5 sacks, Rob Ninkovich is a turnover machine, Aqib Talib well ask Jimmy Graham, and A.J Green how good he is, Smitty can do nothing vs Talib this year, especially this year as Smitty is not the same and he is not better then Julio Jones and A.J Green who were both shutdown by Talib and Devin McCourty is actually having a probowl year and is a very good center fielder. You won't get a banged up New England defense after the bye. And you know Bill Belichick is great at his defensive schemes and coaching to have his defense make the right plays and the most clutch and opportunistic times.

I guess Carolina should just take the loss right now. We may as well not even show up Monday night. The Patriots have no faults and are unbeatable just like they were going into the Super Bowl against the Giants that first time around. Oh wait.

#37 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Ok, Ike Taylor thought Aaron Dobson was average and got torched for over 160 yards and two touchdowns by him and Ike Taylor is one of the best cornerbacks in the game, better then anybody you guys have.  And you mean to tell me Luke can match up with Gronk, and with Gronk's height?  Like Tom Jackson said, there is no linebacker in football that can't match up one on one with him you either double him or get beat.  And I would love to see you put Mitchell on Amendola and tell me Mitchell will win.  You might forgot how great Amendola is when he is healthy and on the field.  You guys have not faced a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers quarterbacking level this year, so don't act like you have.  Colin Kaepernick is not Tom Brady, and you know Dante Scar, the O-Line coach will have something cooked up for that front 7. 

Ike Taylor is one of the best corners in the game!? HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's cute. It's like you almost know football.

Yes, I mean to tell you Luke can match up with Gronk. The only way he gets beat by Gronk is in a jump ball situation....and we won't see that until the redzone...and at that point, we will have a safety over the top.

Tom Jackson is an expert on all things football now? Since fuging when?

Amendola is good, no doubt. The problem is...we've faced good WRs this season. And they haven't done much, on the whole.

You might want to...you know...watch some Panthers games and get educated before you come in here looking like a complete moron.

#38 PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Gronk is like Glass Joe on Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. He will get injured by turbulence on the flight to Charlotte.

lol for your teams sake you better hope he does lol smh you people are so high off of your winning streak that is unbelievable.  Now you start taking logic away from any reality of football ..

#39 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

That defense before Sunday against Pittsburgh was one of the best in the league but they lost Rob Ninkovich, Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory in the third quarter ... which allowed Ben to move the ball and still was sacked SIX TIMEs and threw 2 PICKs.  Guess what? Talib is a much better player now and according to Deion Sanders and Charles Woodson, they said watching him on film that he is playing the best cornerback of anybody in the league right now.  But Chandler Jones has 8.5 sacks, Rob Ninkovich is a turnover machine, Aqib Talib well ask Jimmy Graham, and A.J Green how good he is, Smitty can do nothing vs Talib this year, especially this year as Smitty is not the same and he is not better then Julio Jones and A.J Green who were both shutdown by Talib and Devin McCourty is actually having a probowl year and is a very good center fielder.  You won't get a banged up New England defense after the bye.  And you know Bill Belichick is great at his defensive schemes and coaching to have his defense make the right plays and the most clutch and opportunistic times. 

Chowda. Paaaants. 

#40 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Chowda. Paaaants. 

And Deion don't know squat. They all picked the Niners and laughed about it. J-E-T-S

#41 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

We're going to mop the floor with Brady's blood. I've watched every snap he's had this year and when you don't play the dessicated corpses of the Steelers once-proud franchise, your quarterback plays like a glorified version of Chad Henne. Let me make this explicitly clear to your infantile, brain-dead, football intelligence lacking, bandwagon brain: we are going to dominate your sorry team, expose your bounty of weaknesses, smash your pathetic defense, and generally make Tommyboy cry like a bitch on national television.

#42 PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Ike Taylor is one of the best corners in the game!? HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's cute. It's like you almost know football.

Yes, I mean to tell you Luke can match up with Gronk. The only way he gets beat by Gronk is in a jump ball situation....and we won't see that until the redzone...and at that point, we will have a safety over the top.

Tom Jackson is an expert on all things football now? Since fuging when?

Amendola is good, no doubt. The problem is...we've faced good WRs this season. And they haven't done much, on the whole.

You might want to...you know...watch some Panthers games and get educated before you come in here looking like a complete moron.

Any of those receivers you faced have a quarterback of an elite level like Tom?  And Gronk has beaten guys like Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis, Brian Cushing, Brian Urlacher and etc.. but all of a sudden he can't beat Lukely?  Ok lol whatever you say lol and ask Pittsburgh how a safety over the top worked out?  Tom's pin point accuracy and Rob's size was still too much for perfect coverage, and Troy was right there and still couldn't defend

#43 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

I guess Carolina should just take the loss right now. We may as well not even show up Monday night. The Patriots have no faults and are unbeatable just like they were going into the Super Bowl against the Giants that first time around. Oh wait.

CHOWDA. PAANTS.

#44 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

Any of those receivers you faced have a quarterback of an elite level like Tom?  And Gronk has beaten guys like Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis, Brian Cushing, Brian Urlacher and etc.. but all of a sudden he can't beat Lukely?  Ok lol whatever you say lol and ask Pittsburgh how a safety over the top worked out?  Tom's pin point accuracy and Rob's size was still too much for perfect coverage, and Troy was right there and still couldn't defend

Again....all they have to do is cover for a few seconds. Because Brady will be on his back more times than not.

You are assuming Brady will have all day in the pocket. Hint: he won't.

Also, I'm sure you're not aware, but Kuechly is known this season for being one of the best (if not the best) coverage Mike LBs in the game. Gronk vs overrated Patrick Willis, an aged Ray Lewis, Brian freaking Cushing, and washed out, past his prime Urlacher......not the same as young, talented, goddamn sexy Luke Kuechly.

#45 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

lol for your teams sake you better hope he does lol smh you people are so high off of your winning streak that is unbelievable. Now you start taking logic away from any reality of football ..

I hope he plays the entire game.
I think he could beat Kuechly but Thomas Davis would make him his bitch.

No doubt the Patriots are the best offense we'll face until we play the taints. But I also believe we are the best defense you will face this year. It will be fun to watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com