Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Over a freakin 80 overall in Madden now?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Madden can't get our uniforms right, you expect them to rate us correctly? 

Posted

The ratings guy is an admitted Bucs homer. Panthers always getting screwed on ratings.

That said, there is no denying this defense now. I expect to see big boosts all around.

Posted

might have to take you up on that

Posted

i traded in this shitty game a long time ago... 2k all day

2k is poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Madden is the only thing that i get my panthers fix on durring the week.

You fugs dont do it for me.

The game sucks, but how else am i going to beat fools with cam against people online?

2 people like this

Posted

might have to take you up on that

Add me man, or give me your tag and I'll add you. My favorite moment in madden occurred last week. I played this dude who thought he would be the 49ers. Of course I start my trash talk and tell him I'm going to beat him down worse than what the actual game will be like.

I go down 14-7 and proceed to real off the next 35 points. Final score. 51-21. I contributed to that win.

I love the new bud light commercials. "It's only weird if it doesn't work"

Posted

Yes being sarcastic.  But being serious that I think the defense will get a boost in ratings and the team will be 80+.  They are 6-3.  If they aren't, whoever does the rankings is either a 49ers fan or just an idiot.  

Buccaneers fan.

Posted

Add me man, or give me your tag and I'll add you. My favorite moment in madden occurred last week. I played this dude who thought he would be the 49ers. Of course I start my trash talk and tell him I'm going to beat him down worse than what the actual game will be like.

I go down 14-7 and proceed to real off the next 35 points. Final score. 51-21. I contributed to that win.

I love the new bud light commercials. "It's only weird if it doesn't work"

Gamertag is VintageCumbee, i get on ever now and then probably two time or 3times a week my blood pressure can't afford anymore time spent on the game

Posted

Madden is the only thing that i get my panthers fix on durring the week.

You fugs dont do it for me.

The game sucks, but how else am i going to beat fools with cam against people online?

This.

Posted

They keep flip flopping Cam between 89 and 90.

The only guy i'm seeing get any real improvement is Star, think he might be up to 85 now.

Id like to see Delo a little higher than 82 compared to all the other 90+ RB's who aint done nothing this year.

I just whipped the Pats, would have shut him out but I was messing around with the option and fumbled at the end rather than take a knee.

Posted

Only an 80 in Madden??!!!  

Wahhhhh1111?

Posted

Lol.  Madden is such a joke now.  Just play with the Packers or the Patriots.