Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New England week

198 posts in this topic

Posted

Aren't the vampires from Maine?

Posted

tbh, i didn't think anyone actually lived in maine so i never thought of it as a "real" state.

I think you "survive" in Maine.

3 people like this

Posted

Maine = Lobsters, Moose, Trees. 

Posted

also, brandon spikes will be gouging his own eyes out  after he sees the scoreboard at 00:00

Posted

i want to hunt a moose.

Posted

Maine = Lobsters, Moose, Trees.

Well, that covers diet but whats the area like?

Posted

Well, that covers diet but whats the area like?

No major cities but many of small coastal communities all the way up the extensive coastline. The further you go inland the smaller and more secluded the towns get. Many lakes so water sports are big in the summers and some good mountains to ski and snowboard on in the winters. Economy is largely reliant on local agriculture and the fishing industry but it's a great place to grow up especially if you're near the ocean. It's the perfect place to get away and just enjoy nature and enjoy some of the simpler things in life.

Posted

No major cities but many of small coastal communities all the way up the extensive coastline. The further you go inland the smaller and more secluded the towns get. Many lakes so water sports are big in the summers and some good mountains to ski and snowboard on in the winters. Economy is largely reliant on local agriculture and the fishing industry but it's a great place to grow up especially if you're near the ocean. It's the perfect place to get away and just enjoy nature and enjoy some of the simpler things in life.

Went to Wells, Maine over the summer for a week with my girlfriend. Great place to just kick back relax, hike, cook, watch movies, fug and enjoy nature.

Posted

Your best, most intelligent smack talk to date.

Favorite parts..."Giselle's husband" and "Vince Wilfork's bellybutton". And how could I forget about the "silky texture of a woman’s labia" and "Mr. Bigglesworth". Pure comedy genius.

If the Panthers play as well as you smack-talked this week, we're going to blow them out.

That Buffalo one was my favorite, loved the end where he said they must have named the town after their women.

1 person likes this

Posted

Always awesome

Posted

You Sir, make me proud to be a Huddler. I will dedicate my next dump in your honor.

Posted

Sounds gay. Lol

Jk