Photo
- - - - -

So the early signing period started yesterday...

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Who did your school bring in?

Obviously Charlotte didn't bring in an All Americans like UNC/Duke, but we did keep a talented guard in Keyshawn Woods in Charlotte. We kept another local product Torin Dorn at home too. He's a likely red shirt candidate though in what will be a very crowded back court next year.

Our biggest additions for next year will be Braxton Ogbueze and Bernard Sullivan. Both are sitting out as transfers this year, but both were big time high school recruits. Braxton was ranked #50 on ESPNs top 100 list and Sullivan was #83 on Rivals.

#2 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Also saw that Wake has possibly lost out on their best recruit Isaac Haas. Haas is a 7'2 275 pound center. He is ranked in the top 100 on both ESPN and Rivals.

Right now it seems like UAB is the likely destination for Haas, but it is still possible he ends up at Wake. 

#3 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

http://www.tarheelti...tball-2014.aspx
Carolina lands 3.

#4 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,224 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

Big announcement day as 4 of the top RSCI 5 in '14 are announcing.

#1 Jahlil Okafor/#5 Tyus Jones are said to be a package deal heading to either Kansas or Duke. This also affects #3 Cliff Alexander, who is also considering the Jayhawks - should Okafor/Jones land in Lawrence, then it's likely Alexander stays in state at Illinois. The Illini could use some good news as Quentin Snider decommitted today to go back to Louisville. #4 Stanley Johnson is a strong lean to stay out West and land in Arizona.

#5 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

#1 Jahlil Okafor/#5 Tyus Jones are said to be a package deal heading to either Kansas or Duke. This also affects #3 Cliff Alexander, who is also considering the Jayhawks - should Okafor/Jones land in Lawrence, then it's likely Alexander stays in state at Illinois. The Illini could use some good news as Quentin Snider decommitted today to go back to Louisville. #4 Stanley Johnson is a strong lean to stay out West and land in Arizona.

Great info! Also read that Justise Winslow would like to play with Okafor and Jones. Link to top 10 available below.

http://scouthoops.sc.../2/1345382.html

#6 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

It's all over twitter that Alexander is committing to the Jayhawks, which would be wonderful news for us Duke fans.

#7 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Okafor/Jones have been locked up to Duke all week it seems. Justice may follow as well. 

#8 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Okafor/Jones have been locked up to Duke all week it seems. Justice may follow as well.

Way to break a story!

#9 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Way to break a story!

That dude is a dook fan. State fans pull for dook when State sucks (which is like every year). 

#10 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Way to break a story!

Thanks. I'll try not to talk about a topical point anymore.

#11 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Ben Swain ‏@thedevilwolf

Per ESPN, Tyus Jones & Jahlil Okafor will present each other with a locket. Inside the locket will be the logo of the school they're picking

This is some of the gayest sh1t I've ever heard. Glad these two nancys aren't coming to UNC. 

#12 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

That dude is a dook fan. State fans pull for dook when State sucks (which is like every year). 

Says the Carolina fan who went to ECU. Like, seriously, you did read your post before hitting "add reply", right? I grew up a Duke fan and still pay attention to them for obvious reasons. You know, as you do for Carolina but you went to ECU. When they play? I'm cheering for my alma mater, no matter how bad they are.

#13 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

This is some of the gayest sh1t I've ever heard. Glad these two nancys aren't coming to UNC. 

Are you really that fuging dense? It's a sarcastic tweet.

Oh yeah, ECU education so nevermind. 

#14 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Says the Carolina fan who went to ECU. Like, seriously, you did read your post before hitting "add reply", right? I grew up a Duke fan and still pay attention to them for obvious reasons. You know, as you do for Carolina but you went to ECU. When they play? I'm cheering for my alma mater, no matter how bad they are.

I don't read a majority of your posts and I certainly don't give a crap what teams you pull for when it's convenient. 

#15 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Are you really that fuging dense? It's a sarcastic tweet.

Oh yeah, ECU education so nevermind. 

I don't know who Ben Swain is and let's hope that it was a sarcastic tweet. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com