Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2013 Brady vs Cam

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#13 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

So if Adrian Peterson had a slow start, and numbers were a little rusty but say.. Giovani Benard's numbers were stellar so now what? all of a sudden Giovani Benard is a better running back then Adrian Peterson?  That's kind of what this ridiculous thread is saying and its stupid lol smh

We're over halfway through the season, and these numbers don't lie.  Patriots are 7-2, and no one is insinuating that Brady is inferior to Cam (well, maybe some are).  Still though, this is in a vacuum of 2013.

Ridiculous?  Stupid?  And you babble something in another post about how not even the second coming of Jesus could do what Brady has done with this year's team and the loss of talent.  No one is crying for the Pats, everyone deals with turnover, injuries, etc.

Get over the excuses - the numbers are what they are, deal with it.

#14 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

I agree these are some interesting numbers, but where's the stat for number of different starting receivers, tight ends, and running backs?

I love me some Cam, but Brady > Cam. Maybe one day Cam will be better, but here's not there yet. 

You certainly  make a valid point but the good part is that Panther fans still have a lot to look forward to pertaining to Cam's upside. He has athletic ability to spare, and history indicates that quarterbacks are a little bit like musicians — they never stop evolving until they either stop caring or just can’t physically do it any longer.

#15 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Interesting stats, but I don't think any sane Panther fan will claim Cam is an overall better QB.

Although there are a lot of homers on this site...

#16 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

this guy trenches is the patsies' fat.  i mean pat.  "my guy is jesus because he is just a walking miracle and you just don't stand a chance."

your lines are weaker on both sides of the ball, period, which plays into our greatest strengths.  it is you who are in the fight of your life, and gronk can't count high enough to remember the number of times mitchell and keek the freak are going to hit him.

i don't think either team is going to blow each other out, but you are damn sure going to feel the wrath of the black-and-blue-wrecking crew.

#17 klumme

klumme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

So if Adrian Peterson had a slow start, and numbers were a little rusty but say.. Giovani Benard's numbers were stellar so now what? all of a sudden Giovani Benard is a better running back then Adrian Peterson?  That's kind of what this ridiculous thread is saying and its stupid lol smh

Dude the post says 2013... Are you dumb? 

If Gio outproduce AD in 2013 guess what... He is outproducing AD in 2013. Not in 2012 or 2014... In 2013.

#18 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Duh, Cam is a better QB than Brady...I thought that was common knowledge.

He is. The difference is Cam is a workhorse fore the Panthers, where as Brady is the traditional qb who get workers on the team to do the work for him and help him look good.

#19 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Interesting stats, but I don't think any sane Panther fan will claim Cam is an overall better QB.

Although there are a lot of homers on this site...

Yea def. Not claiming that.. Was just kind of shocked when I saw Brady's numbers and figured I share

#20 WestCoastPanther

WestCoastPanther

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

#21 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

If AJ Klein plays Monday all the Panthers line backers will be as fast or faster than gronk.

Just gonna say it here before I make my nightly errands and get about my routine... Gronk and Brady will break your heart.  Brady is a beast and arguably the best QB in the game...still.  Gronk is a huge a-hole.  He is the type who walks in to the party and screams, grabs the keg and women and all eyes go to him.  By the end of the night you're lighting a cigar next to the guy as your best friend.  He is good enough to kick you in the nuts and still make you appreciate him.

#22 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Cam isn't as good as Brady but our team is better than the Patriots. Well, should be anyway.

#23 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Two things stick out in those numbers. Cam's higher completion percentage, and Brady's lower interception ratio. Brady doesn't complete as many passes, probably due to problems with the NE receivers, but he still isn't throwing it away to much which is why they are still winning. And Cam has been more efficient this year.

We are going to have to score at least 27 points to win imo.