Photo
* - - - - 11 votes

Patriots blow out Panthers

Best Answer rayzor, 18 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

Been a fan since day 1, but I'm not drinking the coolaid.

Panthers beat 5 teams with a total record of 12-34.  The only team with a winning record was the 49ers and all the others are well below 500.  The San Fran win was a great win, but let's not get confused.  

Rivera sucks and he will show how bad on Monday night in what will be embarrassing.  Sucks that so many people have actually bought into Rivera now that he has won games the Panthers are suppose to win against shitty teams.  Now it looks like we are stuck with this turd.

I would love to see the Panthers win...but I'm not delusional.

yeah....about that.

gtfo

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#16 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

This time last year I was thinking about draft picks.   That's pretty much all I have to say on the matter.

#17 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

Some people don't believe defenses in 2013 can actually hold teams to 15 points. They still think cause the offense aint putting up 27 on a average no way we can defeat a team that can

Let me guess, this thread will be re-made before the Saints game right?

#18 ecualumni06

ecualumni06

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Some of you on this thread should pick another team period enjoy the wins we are 6 and 3 it doesn't matter we won against crappy teams a win is a win and all of you saying oh we won against lacking squads are the same group complaining at the beginning of the year we didn't have a chance cause our schedule was too hard. Some of you dudes act worse than pre menstrual woman and I'm a woman. Win or loose Monday we are still in the playoff hunt and games matter this time of year for the first time in a long time.

#19 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,156 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

How you doin'?

#20 BigEric

BigEric

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

I'm tellin ya, we're gonna control the clock for way too long for the Pats to use all of their weapons. They simply don't have enough beef, the losses of Wilfork, Mayo (even if he was rated lowly by PFF) are going to be huge, I think this is the game we'll see Deangelo, Stewart, and Tolbert all blow up.

#21 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,204 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Whiny Total Loser

#22 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,426 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

a pessimistic life must suck.

#23 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

Essentially the Pats are 2-2 vs winning teams..     Panthers are  1-2?  About to be 2-2...  while the Pats fall to 2-3.

#24 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

This thread is just a downer. Who wants to sit around thinking that we're going to get blown out and we're stuck with a terrible coach? Not Panther fans.

#25 Carolina Crazy V2

Carolina Crazy V2

!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Panthers beat 5 teams with a total record of 12-34.  The only team with a winning record was the 49ers and all the others are well below 500.  The San Fran win was a great win, but let's not get confused.  

Rivera sucks and he will show how bad on Monday night in what will be embarrassing.  Sucks that so many people have actually bought into Rivera now that he has won games the Panthers are suppose to win against shitty teams.  Now it looks like we are stuck with this turd.

I would love to see the Panthers win...but I'm not delusional.

I still don't believe in Ron either... but we have a shot at winnings this one for sure. It will be a tight game.... within a score most of the game.... could see a junk score late that allows a team to win by 9 or 10... but it will be tight

I laugh when people say things like this as if they are fact. I feel bad for you as people, because you're more delusional than those who you describe. 

The facts are:

San Francisco has performed better this season than New England. 

We played SF on the road and won. 

We are playing New England at home.

We are a healthier team than last week. 

We are a more confident team than last week. 

#26 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,156 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

I get it, we have had 5 years of sucking. So 3 years into Coach Rivera and everything is starting to click and some people don;t want to believe and get a broken heart. 

Buy a fish...nobody cares when they die.

#27 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

Next time you are standing on that bridge contemplating whether you should jump or not, think Van Halen or Kris Kross.

#28 Cage

Cage

Raging Misanthrope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • LocationNo Flex Zone

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

What the fug was the point of you posting that poo?  We win you look like a dumbass fair weather fan.  We lose, and you can claim a preemptive I told you so.  Either way you lose.  Lose-lose situation.  Your name makes me think you are religious.  I thought you Jesus freaks were supposed to be all about faith and hope and all that happy horse poo?  Where is your faith?  Oh ye of little fuging faith.  Get the fug out.  Win or lose, don't come back.

#29 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Patriots have won against teams that are 25-35. Beating the Taints upped their record.

And I put no stock into anyone that can't spell Kool-aid,

#30 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,089 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

"Drinking the kool aid" implies people illogically believing everything someone says, in some cases because it's what you want to hear. Like for the past five off seasons when June would come up and you'd get nothing but fluff articles and people would just cum all over themselves. There's no kool aid drinking right now because the team has been dominating opponents and I don't know about you but the teams we've played, as shitty as most of them may look, are still nfl teams, and some of them will probably come closer to 8-8 by season's end though they may not be on track for that at this point. We dominated the rams and bucs, two teams that have surprised other good teams. The rams completely poo all over Indianapolis and the bucs have played other good teams really really close for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com