Photo
- - - - -

Who has been to the team store recently?

Best Answer AceBoogie, 16 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

I was there last week. They have a really good selection

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

In the market for a new panthers hoodie. Who has been recently and how was the selection? 

http://shop.panthers...mens-black.aspx

This is the one I'm diggin' the most. Not sold on it but the selection at places like Dicks generally sucks. They always have those microfiber ones which I hate. There's a new store that opened up at NorthLake mall that looked like it had a decent selection. It's a branch of Lids. 

#2 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

Also - if anyone has any suggestions on websites that could be useful or has a different selection, please post them. 

#3 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,798 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

www.ebay.com

#4 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:30 AM   Best Answer

#5 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

www.ebay.com

I don't trust a lot of the stuff on there. I've looked and the selection isn't that great either. I have to have the official Nike stuff. Not trying to sound all high and mighty it's just the way I am. I'm extremely picky about clothes. One of my only flaws. 

#6 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

How was the hoodie selection? Some of this newer Nike stuff, I dunno dude. It's like they're trying to hard. I like the more traditional, old fashioned stuff. 

#7 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,042 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

The times I've there they have a REALLY good selection.

#8 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

The times I've there they have a REALLY good selection.

I haven't been in over a year. I avoid that place on gamedays. I went in there drunk one time before a game and left with a $90 golf shirt. Stupid. I'm going to try and go Monday a few hours before kick off. 

#9 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

How was the hoodie selection? Some of this newer Nike stuff, I dunno dude. It's like they're trying to hard. I like the more traditional, old fashioned stuff.

The thing is with The Panthers being a small market team they don't have as much merchandise as other teams. Anything you find online that's Panthers apparel will more than likely also be sold in their team store. If you can get over there on a non game day, it's worth checking out.

If your picky it's especially better to go look in person because the clothing rarely matches the picture.

#10 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,935 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

I was there on Thursday and while they have a nice selection of hoodies, like 80% of them have the full zipper front. I personally hate zipper front hoodies. Rivera was wearing a nice one in his presser yesterday but they don't have that one in the store.

#11 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Is anyone else noticing how crappy the nike stuff is made? My Newton tee is all cracked up, and that's with me washing it on hand wash inside out and air drying. I haven't bought anything else nike. We've got reebok stuff that's still like new from 2003.

#12 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,860 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

The 20% off deal is only online. If you go into the store and pick something out you will pay that 20%. I just bought a Cam Newton limited jersey which to me is better than authentic. I got 20% off from the sale, 10% off from my triple A card then in store pickup to avoid the shipping gouge. So I saved like 35 bucks, Charlotte taxes ripped me for 7 bucks. You might be able to avoid taxes on NFL.com. Also you earn coins for watching videos and reading articles there, you can turn those in for 15% off coupon. They are having a hoodie sale too right now. If you can stomach the online route you will get a better selection and save some cash. I ordered this a week ago just because it's a little different. http://www.nflshop.c...Blue_Black_Camo

#13 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,509 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

I haven't been in over a year. I avoid that place on gamedays. I went in there drunk one time before a game and left with a $90 golf shirt. Stupid. I'm going to try and go Monday a few hours before kick off. 

I'll do you one better.  I went to a Checkers game drunk a few years ago, and won this at a silent auction:  

p-614713-derek-jeter-bernie-williams-jer

Damn you Thirsty Thursdays and love of Seinfeld, damn you to hell. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com