Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

hey alice you fat fuging transvestite baleen whale

but, but, but...he bet $4000 last night using a fat stack of cash that he pulled out of his Louis Vou-itton purse...while he was the movies...alone...

It was online bet, placed hours before the game. The movie I saw, Bad Grandpa, didn't start till second half of game, so we saw all the game up till the point when Brady scored at beginning of 3rd qtr

It was online bet, placed houses before the game and Bad Grandpa didn't start till second half so we saw all the way till Brady scored at beginning of 3rd.

please translate to english....

please translate to english....

Rewrote it for you. Still waiting for just one pic I posted that wasn't mine. Shouldn't take that long with supposedly every single one being fake.

the pics are real....doesn't mean they are yours!

fraud

Go ahead and point out which one isn't mine!

Mj6eTNH.gif

lol

Holy crap. I saw this gif this morning and thought it was me. I seriously thought someone grabbed my Facebook profile photo, and was like, "What have I done to deserve this!"

Seriously, if this is Alice, he and I might have been separated at birth. And what a horrifying revelation that might be. Albeit that's what I would look like if I was 50 pounds heavier, had shittier glasses, and (it appears) washed my hair with used douche water.

But rather than let it get me down, I'm going to use this as encouragement and invest in myself to make sure I don't end up like him. Thank you Alice, for giving me a real life South Park "Future Self and Me" experience.

MyFutureSelfnMe05.jpg

Holy crap. I saw this gif this morning and thought it was me. I seriously thought someone grabbed my Facebook profile photo, and was like, "What have I done to deserve this!"

Seriously, if this is Alice, he and I might have been separated at birth. And what a horrifying revelation that might be. Albeit that's what I would look like if I was 50 pounds heavier, had shittier glasses, and (it appears) washed my hair with used douche water.

But rather than let it get me down, I'm going to use this as encouragement and invest in myself to make sure I don't end up like him. Thank you Alice, for giving me a real life South Park "Future Self and Me" experience.

MyFutureSelfnMe05.jpg

Haha

WHAT

But seriously, I swear on my life I used the same picture everyone's been using. You might have some mild prosopagnosia going on there. Usually if you take away certain attributes like hair it really fugs with their minds.

Haha

WHAT

But seriously, I swear on my life I used the same picture everyone's been using. You might have some mild prosopagnosia going on there. Usually if you take away certain attributes like hair it really fugs with their minds.

Yeah, in yours you can't see the double chin, hair, etc. But I saw the gif in question in Lloyd Christmas' sig this morning before I found this thread, and swore it was me. Once I found this thread and I saw the other gifs with the full face shown it all came together, and I was relieved to find out it wasn't about me, but was then crestfallen to discover I look disturbingly similar to Alice in the face.

I wish I HAD just been the target of a random internet defamation. I could live with that. But this...

:(

Yeah, in yours you can't see the double chin, hair, etc. But I saw the gif in question in Lloyd Christmas' sig this morning before I found this thread, and swore it was me. Once I found this thread and I saw the other gifs with the full face shown it all came together, and I was relieved to find out it wasn't about me, but was then crestfallen to discover I look disturbingly similar to Alice in the face.

I wish I HAD just been the target of a random internet defamation. I could live with that. But this...

:(

On the plus side, you'll get "frequent buyer" discounts at all Metairie-area pet shops and peanut butter retailers.