Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey alice you fat fuging transvestite baleen whale

90 posts in this topic

Posted

damn

3 people like this

Posted

I have a theory that this guy has a fetish for verbal abuse

like seriously I've never seen someone get his face put on gifs and picked on in this forum to this degree and keep on logging in

Posted

I have a theory that this guy has a fetish for verbal abuse

like seriously I've never seen someone get his face put on gifs and picked on in this forum to this degree and keep on logging in

i know its weird its like he doesn't get any meaningful attention or interaction in his real life in spite of his financial success which ironically makes it even more painful so he seeks it on on the world wide web erstwhile telling himself that it doesn't matter if he's being rejected because he's only doing it just to get a reaction anyway so joke's on them ha ha ha panties fans suck LOL go saints $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gold

Posted

iIruzXoiN.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

iIruzXoiN.gif

Arrested Development

Posted

i know its weird its like he doesn't get any meaningful attention or interaction in his real life in spite of his financial success which ironically makes it even more painful so he seeks it on on the world wide web erstwhile telling himself that it doesn't matter if he's being rejected because he's only doing it just to get a reaction anyway so joke's on them ha ha ha panties fans suck LOL go saints $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gold

His financial success is as fake and nonexistent as his sex life.