Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Panthers Defense

139 posts in this topic

And he doesn't stop. And you don't stop. And ect.

1 person likes this

And he doesn't stop. And you don't stop. And ect.

yeah and then you point it out again

hey guys i'm on the internet in 2013 and i have no idea what trolling is

could somebody explain it to me

yeah pat you really stuck your neck out by saying that the saints would score points on the panthers in the super dome.  what balls that took.

1479275_699686756717539_737289450_n.jpg

2 people like this

I do believe in the real world, we say 'etc'

I guess then that would mean Bucs > Panthers

We blew them out both times we played, lol so... no.

Look at fatboy finally showing his face after the win.  Where were you after that ass beating you took in Seattle, huh?

I do believe in the real world, we say 'etc'

Katrina typos.

it's called proofreading. give it a try some time.

also try posting something worth reading some time, too. just to change things up a little.

The only thing good I can say about Bodybag, is that no matter what happens, he posts here. I think he was the only Saints fan to show up after the bounty news broke. While the rest of the swamp rats were hiding under the bandwagon, he still admitted to rocking a paper bag on his dome while inside their dome.

1 person likes this

it's called proofreading. give it a try some time.

also try posting something worth reading some time, too. just to change things up a little.

If it was honestly called proofreading then it likely would've caught the capitalization errors and the sentence fragment. Why don't we call it something else?  "Mother Grabber is a dumb, joyless twat" has a nice ring to it.

2 people like this

The only thing good I can say about Bodybag, is that no matter what happens, he posts here. I think he was the only Saints fan to show up after the bounty news broke. While the rest of the swamp rats were hiding under the bandwagon, he still admitted to rocking a paper bag on his dome while inside their dome.

Shhh..don't tell anyone, but I was the guy posting here the day the bounty thing broke under the username Who Dat Pat.

Shhh..don't tell anyone, but I was the guy posting here the day the bounty thing broke under the username Who Dat Pat.

weren't you still BigA2936 or whatever back then?