Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please share this around the internet...

22 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the front page of ESPN, it seems that ESPN writers and Patriots fans alike can't understand the rulebook due to having a 6th grade education.

WNInTsD.png

Spread this image around, I'm not going to stand for anyone thinking the refs helped us win a game, the call was 100% correct. I am simply not going to stand for it. Get loud and proud panther nation.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm really getting tired of discussing this. We're 7-3. End of discussion.

5 people like this

Posted

I prefer to let butt hurt spread on its own. much more effective that way.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm really getting tired of discussing this. We're 7-3. End of discussion.

Considering nobody in the NFL can read a rulebook we might as well be considered 6-4

Posted

Considering nobody in the NFL can read a rulebook we might as well be considered 6-4

But we aren't.

Posted

let's just ignore the fact that the nfl is the one going on record on national media outlets explaining how the no call is the correct call.

1 person likes this

Posted

PTI was the worst.  The call was definitely not a PI.  Argue what you will as far as other rules go, but it was most definitely not a PI.

Posted

The media forgot about the Fail Mary, and they sure as hell will forget about this.

2 people like this

Posted

I can't tell who's more butthurt, them or you

Posted

Trying to reason rationally with irrational people is like trying to teach a pig to sing - it won't work and it irritates the pig. 

Let it go.

Enjoy the 7-3.

Best regards,

3 people like this

Posted

The several people who have brought it up to me so far have all mumbled quietly and shut up after I brought up the 2-3 no call/bad calls on the same drive that would have ended the game a minute earlier.

Posted

I'm not mad about it, I'm just tired of hearing how the refs beat the patriots for the 10th time today. The Panthers beat the Patriots. Not the refs.

2 people like this