Zod

What Dolphins Fans are Saying...

161 posts in this topic

They hurt their own chances of scoring more than we did to prevent them.

I'm not suggesting it.

I am telling you that was their ranking on NFL.com pre-Pats.

that is crazy talk

The week before Pats game they were down 21-3 at the half to the freikin Raiders. 1st play of the game was a 93 yard Terrelle Pryor TD run. Whatever stats led anyone to believe they were the 4th best D in the league should be ignored. The fire LeBeau rumblings among Steelers faithful started well before the Patriot game.

Scoreboard.

Holding the Pats and Tom Brady to 20 points on MNF is a good defensive effort.

You are trying to hard to be pessimistic.

The only reason Brady was held to 20 points was due to the Carolina O playing well keeping the NE O on the sideline. 

The D had nothing to do with keeping NE under 21 points. Only got off the field once on 3rd down the entire game. They punted ONCE all game and pretty much drove the entire field on every possession. 

Ron and the D would prob be the first to say they did not have a good showing. 

Hell, we let them drive the length of the field with 50 seconds remaining in the game knowing they had to pass the ball. 

Not a good night for our D. 

I watched Riveras press conference and heard what Rivera said - and the pants almost lost to Buffalo -  the pats and brady are a far cry from the team they were a few years ago.  As is Pittsburg regardless of their stats.

Oh great, now the Pats suck. All the great teams seems to suck after we beat them. SMH

4 people like this

The Pats game was a shootout.  There were just extremely long drives by both offenses

1 person likes this

Our D did play poorly in a lot of respects. Tacking was horrible, gap fits were off, backside contain was lost more than once, CB's missing jams.

All of this is correctable, I see a week of focusing on fundamentals heading into Miami.

Luckily, were so good we overcame these issues, but it's got to get fixed.

Cam is playing on a different level this year. He wants wins. All of them. This team will be ready for Miami

I think Bradys going to start lighting up defenses.. I mean LIGHTING them up. I'm going on a limb and saying they'll win against Denver by 20... Vereen is very good, great on screen. Gronks back, best all purpose TE in football. WRs are emerging. How we played them was ...good enough to win. And ill take it. This Miami offense is a FRACTION of what the Pats offense is... in every way.

Ron and the D would prob be the first to say they did not have a good showing.

Rivera did say it - watch his press conferene from after the game

Here's where the silver lining comes in from this national perception of how we just won. If it's annoying you, think about how the team feels about it. I like it better than 100% praise being heaped on them after Monday night. They stay hungry Sunday and take care of business.

1 person likes this