#31 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Why the Gemma hate?  She did what she thought she had to do.  It isn't like she just up and decided to do it.

Besides, I couldn't be happier.  I don't have to suffer through anymore Maggie Siff stone face acting for another season.

As for Juice, he was protecting Gemma.  /story

#32 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

Why the Gemma hate?  She did what she thought she had to do.  It isn't like she just up and decided to do it.

Besides, I couldn't be happier.  I don't have to suffer through anymore Maggie Siff stone face acting for another season.

As for Juice, he was protecting Gemma.  /story

lol practically everything bad to ever happen on the show or in the show lore was because of Gemma, and you're asking why the Gemma hate

#33 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,234 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

lol practically everything bad to ever happen on the show or in the show lore was because of Gemma, and you're asking why the Gemma hate

This. 

What has Gemma done right? 

From knowing about JT's murder to the Tara stuff, she's hardly innocent. For the record, I hated Tara as well. 

#34 iamcline

iamcline

• HUDDLER
  • 2,739 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

I understand the other things, but this?  After Tara setting her up, then her believing that Tara did indeed rat, can't blame her for her reaction.

#35 uncpanther

uncpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

Just got a chance to watch the finale, one of the best finales I have ever seen. This show is one of the best on tv right now.

Sent from my HTC One X using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#36 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,485 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

Why the Gemma hate? She did what she thought she had to do. It isn't like she just up and decided to do it.

Besides, I couldn't be happier. I don't have to suffer through anymore Maggie Siff stone face acting for another season.

As for Juice, he was protecting Gemma. /story

Gemma is likely the most rotten and deserving to get it character that has ever been on the series.....

She is ultimately responsible for the death of Jax's father and wife. She gonna get it

#37 iamcline

iamcline

• HUDDLER
  • 2,739 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

Gemma is likely the most rotten and deserving to get it character that has ever been on the series.....

She is ultimately responsible for the death of Jax's father and wife. She gonna get it

That's a given, but she made a lot of fans in the finale. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com