Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Hornets' colors will be teal & purple, it's official

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yea, disappointing because the colors are out dated. I was hoping that they would go with something more modern and not 80's. So I'm hoping that the black and gray are more prominent.

I take it that you're not a fan of of nostalgia?

Just curious and not trying to be a smart ass, but do you think purple and gold are outdated?

Posted · Report post

I take it that you're not a fan of of nostalgia?

Just curious and not trying to be a smart ass, but do you think purple and gold are outdated?

I'm not a fan of nostalgia at all. I don't think teal and purple work together like they did in the 80's and early 90's. So I think for the jersey to work the main color has to be purple, teal has to take a backseat while the black, gray and light blue become more prominent.

I'd prefer to get rid of the purple and teal.

Gold and purple, I'm not a big fan of either but it's a lot better then purple and teal.

Posted · Report post

I'm not a fan of nostalgia at all. I don't think teal and purple work together like they did in the 80's and early 90's. So I think for the jersey to work the main color has to be purple, teal has to take a backseat while the black, gray and light blue become more prominent.

I'd prefer to get rid of the purple and teal.

Gold and purple, I'm not a big fan of either but it's a lot better then purple and teal.

Hey no problem with that, to each is own.

Posted · Report post

Wonder when the logo will be unveiled officially or at least when will it leak online?