#1 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

So as you all know obviously we're closing in on the final leg of the season, and room for error is shrinking by the minute so in conclusion I think it was big that we came away with the victory intact. But anyway, with the win today the panthers accomplished two things in addition to maintaining placement in the standings. For the first time in franchise history the panthers have defeated the dolphins in the regular season. The second thing is that the Panthers have now won 7 straight, which I believe they haven't done going back to 1996.

Next week is going to be a pressuring game because the bucs are trying to salvage the season and play spoiler at the same time. They picked off stafford like 4 times, and I know that because it's fuging up my fantasy matchup right now. A few weeks ago they beat the same Miami team we barely skated by with a win against. It's probably our most important game besides the two saints games remaining in the season because the cardinals will not stop biting our heels and it's a divisional matchup, which counts on your overall record, your conference record, and your divisional record.

If the panthers win next week, we will clinch a winning season for the first time in 5 years, and win 8 games in a row, which this franchise has never done in the regular season. Let's keep this gravy train moving and keep trailblazing.

#2 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,524 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Yeah, it has been since 1996. Heard a dumbass on TV say 2003, and immediately knew he was an idiot

#3 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,326 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

this team has the makings of the best panther squad we've ever had.

#4 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'll drink a beer and smoke a bowl to that, bastard.

#5 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

Absolutely no excuse not to come out fired up next week. Too much to gain. Too many reasons. Im already wishing it was here.

#6 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,149 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Didn't Revis get injured as well?

If we could get CJ back and no Revis then I like our chances that much more.

#7 gmonjimbo

gmonjimbo

• ALL-PRO
  • 313 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

22-19 (TB - MIA) is not a beat down. I hope the Panthers don't expect to run the ball up the middle against Tampa Bay or drives will be killed fast and early. I expect  Tampa Bay to use the same game plan as the Dolphins and Patriots against us. Shula has to be more creative in the run game to keep the offense balanced. I am happy this game is at home, the crowd noise should help us start fast.

#8 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,485 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Yea, I think we had 6 in a row in 2003. 

#9 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,493 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

Bucs smacked around the Falcons last week. Played Miami the week before, only won by 3 points.

#10 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,887 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

a win next week also make RR and Cam .500 all time at 22-22.

#11 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

K I got my weeks mixed up

They barely beat Miami, but we know how tough Miami is after facing them today

#12 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,493 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

a win next week also make RR and Cam .500 all time at 22-22.

Really? Did not know that.

So a win next week sets up the Saints game to be the one that makes them officially a winning combination....interesting...

#13 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 3,339 posts
  • Location910

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Next week is the most important game of the season. Why?? ....Because it's the next game of the season

#14 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,887 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Really? Did not know that.

So a win next week sets up the Saints game to be the one that makes them officially a winning combination....interesting...

damn straight. would be for 1st place in the division and to go over .500 all time. But, we still need to deal with a hard hitting Bucs team first.

#15 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

So as you all know obviously we're closing in on the final leg of the season, and room for error is shrinking by the minute so in conclusion I think it was big that we came away with the victory intact. But anyway, with the win today the panthers accomplished two things in addition to maintaining placement in the standings. For the first time in franchise history the panthers have defeated the dolphins in the regular season. The second thing is that the Panthers have now won 7 straight, which I believe they haven't done going back to 1996.

Next week is going to be a pressuring game because the bucs are trying to salvage the season and play spoiler at the same time. They picked off stafford like 4 times, and I know that because it's fuging up my fantasy matchup right now. A few weeks ago they beat the same Miami team we barely skated by with a win against. It's probably our most important game besides the two saints games remaining in the season because the cardinals will not stop biting our heels and it's a divisional matchup, which counts on your overall record, your conference record, and your divisional record.

If the panthers win next week, we will clinch a winning season for the first time in 5 years, and win 8 games in a row, which this franchise has never done in the regular season. Let's keep this gravy train moving and keep trailblazing.

Calm down! You're team will make the Play-offs. What they will do there is all up to how quickly the offense can seriously start playing better. Your QB cannot not be thrower, runner, and protector. He needs help.

Also, Every game is an important game for this team, no matter who they play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com