Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

Tim Ryan is a douchebag.

#17 ashehudson

ashehudson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

How about the announcer defending the ref on the Cam chin hit. "In his defense, he was positioned behind Cam and Cam is a big guy. Can't see through him." I laughed so hard at the stupidity of it all.

#18 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

You know what I think? Ahhemm... Let me clear my throat.....That Ryan stupid Mofo Panther hating fugging commentating wannabe fake Goatee stupid ass Panther hatin dipsh*t one sided fugging asshole can kiss my big white clean ass you shister wannabe ....is that good?

#19 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Loved when the dolphins started the drive right before we scored. Ryan chimes in with "which dolphins player is going to make the big play?"

Turns out it was no one - like the entire second half. Douchebag.

#20 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 2,910 posts

All I know is Ryan kept hyping up #42 for the Dolphins all game and dude didn't do jack.

Also I'm curious how professional referees can overturn that incomplete pass.  Most obvious case of not controlling the ball I've ever seen.  The refs were God-awful.

You noticed that to?  After hearing the commentary, I was thinking Clay (#42) was a first round, perennial pro bowler.  Then I realized it was the first time I ever even heard of the guy.  That was probably the most hype I heard on one player that didn't deserve it

Yet I did notice Billick wasn't there in the booth.  We should get on the NFL for that one.  We got to keep the winning pattern going, and Billick is our guy. ;-)

#21 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

"It's Charles Clay time"

Lmao

#22 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Officials were just awful. I've actually seen some dolphins fans blaming the refs for their loss and I'm like, wtf? Were you watching the same game?

#23 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,015 posts

Which one was worse today?It's been awhile since I had this kind of rage watching a game. Officials missed or made many terrible calls and myers and Tim Ryan seemed to be openly cheering for the dolphins at times.

I don't knwo which one was worst but it was fun watching the Announcers criticize the an area where they saw the Panthers weren't playing well and then the team would come out on the next drive and quited them. It was like they team was hearing what they were saying. Ex: they started to talking about how little Rush Yards was in this game compared to the others, then Cam came out and took the team to the endzone with both his feet and his arm. They started commenting on how much the Dolphines Offense had an answer for the Panthers' defense. The defense then turned around and held down Tannenhill and the Dolphine Offense for the next two qrters.

#24 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

The worst were the officials. On nearly every play they were spotting the ball short. Sometimes a quarter yard, sometimes a half yard, but even worse I saw the ball spotted two yards short of where the play ended. We probably lost something like 30 yards on the day to those short spots, one of which cost us a first down. Most notably about that, not only did the ref who was spotting the ball for the chain gang move the ball back about .3yd, the ref in charge of lining the marker up with the 25yd line on the chain put the marker behind that yard line by a good foot. Guess how much we missed that first down by.

#25 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Tim Ryan....IDC if he played in the NFL it's hard for me to believe he knows anything about football after watching him call games.

#26 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

I don't know if you guys have heard this "controversy" reported by ESPN where the Panthers clock crew rand time off the clock against the Patriots that cost them another play. Because you know, after we intercepted the ball there would have been 3 seconds left....Apparently ESPN was reporting it pretty hard and NFL.com too. The problem is the Panthers don't control the clock, the referees do on the field. The magic of television is that the clock you are looking at isn't always accurate. But I love that the Saints fans are over there whining about us. Every thread is about those cheating Panthers. They scared.

#27 brainless wuss

brainless wuss

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

I believe the refs even tried to call us "Dallas"--maybe when they were announcing our 1st half challenge?

#28 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

Man.....the announcers were horrible....really pro Miami......come on man!!!!! KEEP POUNDING!!!!

#29 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Tim Ryan....IDK if he played in the NFL it's hard for me to believe he knows anything about football after watching him call games.

He played for the Falcons.  Duh.

#30 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

But I love that the Saints fans are over there whining about us. Every thread is about those cheating Panthers. They scared.

Saints fans should be the last to squawk about anything shady. Where was their coach last year?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.