Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

[confirmed] Panthers at Saints is being flexed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
189 replies to this topic

#181 nickzz

nickzz
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

i was watching the patriots-broncos game last night and after halftime bob costas (i think) announced that we were being flexed to sunday night and i started jumping up and down and fist-bumping.

everyone looked at me funny... they just don't understand the struggle.

#182 CocoLoco

CocoLoco

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

This time if Cam is slow to get up after another cheap shot by a New Orleans player the entire world will hear saints fan's applause and realize just how collelectively disgusting and sick that fanbase really is.

You might want to read this, because you couldn't be more wrong than this. Our fan base is, no matter if it's a rival, very respectful. 

Please read this: http://forums.twobil...62-saints-fans/

Even when the Panthers come to town there is some trash talking, but most are friendly about it. All this post tells me is that you either have never been to a game at the dome, you ran into a few bad fans, or you just have blinded hate for the Saints. 

#183 cjjr72984

cjjr72984

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

You might want to read this, because you couldn't be more wrong than this. Our fan base is, no matter if it's a rival, very respectful. 

Please read this: http://forums.twobil...62-saints-fans/

Even when the Panthers come to town there is some trash talking, but most are friendly about it. All this post tells me is that you either have never been to a game at the dome, you ran into a few bad fans, or you just have blinded hate for the Saints. 

Agreed, but you saying that won't change their mind. These posters on CarolinaHuddle are stubborn. They'll sit here and make comments like "shitdome" and make Katrina jokes, yet claim Saints fans are the d-bags.

#184 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I want Tampa trolls this week. Glenn CoCo and Rubberneck, you are cordially invited back to the huddle this time next week. Some of us aren't blind to actual football discussions, though I do not claim to respect the Saints. I hate them more than any other team in the league, and I occasionally spout biased diatribe as well.

Where's that apple bottom roof guy from last year?

#185 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

05bagA-articleLarge.jpg Saints fans practice for sure loss to Panthers.

#186 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Agreed, but you saying that won't change their mind. These posters on CarolinaHuddle are stubborn. They'll sit here and make comments like "shitdome" and make Katrina jokes, yet claim Saints fans are the d-bags.

The fact that you are here two weeks before our game shows that you scared.

Go back to your FEMA housing you inbred, toothless, swamp rats.

#187 TrueBlackandBlue

TrueBlackandBlue

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Fox gets to protect one game which is why they are wanting to keep the 49ers/Seahawks game....

No idea why Fox wouldn't want to keep what could be one of the biggest games of the year in the Panthers/Saints game.

The 49ers/Seahawks game is at 4 so it will be televised nationally and not competing with as many other games.

#188 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Happy to get the prime time draw. Can't remember the last time it happened for us, 2008?

#189 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Yep this is big time.  The MNF game against New England was the most watched Monday Night game this season.

I expect the SNF game will be up there as well.  I'm all for resting up Charles Johnson in hopes of getting him back for this game.

This winning streak and exposure also bodes well for us getting more prime time games next season.  O Wee Mayne exciting times.

#190 lola

lola

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hopefully things keep falling into place and our home game against the Aints gets flexed too. God, BofA would be sick if that happened!