Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huell

Alright guys, so what have you been doing to keep this win streak going?

Icege    1,555

I've been having good luck sex just before the game for home games.

When the game is away and we get to watch it on the couch, we have halftime sex.

My balls are black and blue. Panthers Pride!

megatroll    86

me white newton jersey 6yr old blue newton 3 yr old blk newton jersey BEFORE gametime ever since I started this we have been undefeated. during the game I the last 2 weeks I changed to a dwill jersey for the comeback

KJ89    3,399

I've worn the same shirt during the last 7 games. I haven't washed it since the Vikings game.

panfan32    145

Me I kicked my wife out of the room for good during the games. She sat and watched the Cardinals game and we got our asses handed to us. I told she could no longer watch the games with me since shes not a Panthers fan (Or football). Told her she brought bad mojo to the Panthers.  Um we have won ever since! 

AND YOU KNOW SHE IS PISSED EVERY SUNDAY NOW!

iBBB    1,806

Me I kicked my wife out of the room for good during the games. She sat and watched the Cardinals game and we got our asses handed to us. I told she could no longer watch the games with me since shes not a Panthers fan (Or football). Told her she brought bad mojo to the Panthers.  Um we have won ever since! 

AND YOU KNOW SHE IS PISSED EVERY SUNDAY NOW!

you gotta do it for the team bro... for the team

nickzz    1,176

Haven't shaved lol. I look like sh!t, but not a chance I shave until/if they lose.

my roommate, a pats fan, and i made a bet on MNF. if we won, he couldn't shave until the pats lose in the playoffs or win the bowl. if the pats won, same for me.

he pussied out fuging pats fans.

Cat    3,780

I just want to say a big thanks to everyone here. Without you and your efforts my Sundays wouldn't be as wonderful. 

lol 

Seriously some of you guys are nuts. :) 

• Pie 1

j2sgam    997

Havent washed my jersey in 7 weeks...

Stopped thinkin about what could be, took the mentality of 'we only have 1 game'. I will worry about the next game on Monday, right now our season is the Buccaneers...

I havent been drunk on a Sunday since Buffalo... I drink, just dont get drunk...

Ive been damn humble when people talk to me about my team. Not too many Panther fans here in VaBeach, but lots of people that have known me for a few years are giving me/the team props. While it would be easy to get all confident & cocky, I choose to take it a game at a time...