Photo
- - - - -

There are only 2 teams that concern me going forward.

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,073 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

Panthers season ends after they lose to TB and NO

I see that the short bus just dropped off down the block.

#32 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

Saints fan overlooking their own team's opponent so much that they're looking on our forum? Sad. 

Saints lose Sunday and we win...I will lose my poo laughing.

#33 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

I don't care much anything on the road must be and will be destroyed.

#34 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

In the playoffs every team is scary. But we've beaten some scary teams this year, and I know they're scared of us too.

Agree. And I feel like if we get in we will play at Dallas and this is finally the year the Cowboys and Romo get their first round win.

#35 WilmyWood

WilmyWood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

#36 BigEric

BigEric

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

Thursday game on the road. Every NFL team struggles in that situation. You guys really don't know whats coming. Sad really lmao

I guess that's why we "struggled" against a better TB team? Stop acting all high & mighty. You know division games are tough & as a panther fan it'd be ignorant to say either of those games are gonna be easy. Don't act all shocked if a repeat of last year happens, is all I'm saying.

#37 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

The Falcons, Bucs, Jets and Saints concern me.

#38 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

The Patriots and the Broncos. Of course we wouldn't face them until this really big silly game they are supposed to have in NYC.

We will split with the Saints but I don't sweat....THE MOLE.

nothing THAT scary about Peyton in freezing and windy temperatures.....

Den might be the team an NFC team would want to face

#39 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Actually the Saints are going to sweep your shitty team

Panthers season ends after they lose to TB and NO

Your defense is weak compared to the 49ers. Brees and his WR's are going to smash your suspect secondary TWICE

Dearest Saints Fan,

Thank you so much for coming here today. It is truly what I needed on the eve of Thanksgiving.  I have often said that a Saints fan is really an inbred retarded cousin of a Cowboy fan.  Sometimes I think to myself, "self, you are being way too harsh and judgemental"  Then one of you mouthbreathing trolls come to visit and my original judgement is confirmed.  My affirmation is sound as for this I am certain.  One can never underestimate the intelligence of a Saints fan.

So again, thank you so much and all the best to you and yours.  Best of luck on brineing that pelican.  I hear the winds will be a bit gusty down there but I trust by now you have found a nice space to put that fryer.  Inside the garage between the oily rags paint cans and fertilizer is an excellent choice. Truly ingenious Saints fan. 

All the best to you and yours.

NCG

#40 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

Those gatorfukking swamp rats  are losing next Monday. We will be tied with them by the end of the week.

#41 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,076 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

The Falcons, Bucs, Jets and Saints concern me.

This

#42 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

You know an opposing fanbase is terrified when they are here two weeks before the game.

get your loss to seattle out of the way 1st.

#43 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Seattle in Seattle concerns me a lot more than Denver in NYC.  I would also be concerned with San Friancisco.  In my mind the top four Super Bowl contenders are Seattle, San Francisco, Carolina, and New England.

I could see the Saints also if they got there, but I do not think there is any chance in hell that they go to Seattle and beat them in January.  Should someone else do the deed for them, allowing them to play at home the whole way I think they could be added to the list.

#44 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationBoonville

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

As many close games that Seattle has had against bad teams, I wouldn't be surprised if they get upset. They didn't win the games the other team just blew so bad they couldn't finish em off.

#45 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

I didn't wanna start a new thread for this, so this seems like the best place to ask this.

Wouldn't it be better for us in the long run if Saints beat Seattle? Hear me out!!!

That gives them two loses and they have to play the Cards without Browner & Thurmond. Could they lose two more games after the Saints?
(Of course sweeping the Saints would be absolutely necessary with this scenario & winning out......I think)

If we (Panthers & Seahawks) are both 12-4 or 13-3, is the tie breaker head to head or division record?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.